Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How disheartening is it when you slave away at a job 40 hours a week, and you earn less than this vacuous dimwit does by adding a few slides to a “close friends” page….hey Slimo “friends” shouldn’t pay for the “privilege” of being your “friend.” It’s almost like all you care about is taking money from your “friends.”

Happy Free tit Friday. 🎈

Reactions: 23
I had a dream last night she found oiy who I was hahaha. Blood pregnacy vivd dreams. 🤣
I also think she's just gone on 21 weeks so half way. Mayb she was hoping on to hope they got it wrong at her 20 week scan haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% that baby is NORMAN.
Will Norman get a birth suite photographer? Wtf she’s such a narcissist.
I said it last time and I said it again, if you weren't there for the conception you shouldn't be there for the birth.

*Unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Nobody needs their mum, bEsTiE and a photographer at the birth. duck. I'd feel like pure tit if were Trent, like "am I not enough support for you as the father of this baby and your husband?"

Reactions: 7
I would really want my mum there and think that's normal. My grandma was there when I was born and mum said she appreciated having her there for the support. No photographers though!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I said it last time and I said it again, if you weren't there for the conception you shouldn't be there for the birth.

*Unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Nobody needs their mum, bEsTiE and a photographer at the birth. duck. I'd feel like pure tit if were Trent, like "am I not enough support for you as the father of this baby and your husband?"
My Mum was there as support for my husband.

Things went pear-shaped for my first birth - so having Mum there meant my husband could go and have a little cry in the hallway/take a break.

We didnt have Mum the 2nd time around as much quicker labour and she was looking after our daughter.

I really don't see the issue in having as many people you want in the birthing room / personal choice.

Reactions: 13
I would really want my mum there and think that's normal. My grandma was there when I was born and mum said she appreciated having her there for the support. No photographers though!!!!!!!
My husband and I were living at my Mum's when I was pregnant. My dad passed away end of November and we moved in with her in December to help all of us in our grief. My daughter was born in early Feb. I went into labour Sunday night and went Mum came with us to the hospital in the early hours Monday morning. It just felt so right. It was wonderful having her there for the birth of our first child and Mum. It was never planned or discussed. It just happened and it was perfect. One life ended and another began. Mum was grateful for being there. I wouldn't have changed a thing. My mum sadly passed away during lockdown 4 and I miss her terribly. I am so pleased she was there. It brings a strong connection.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This section of her video told me everything I needed to know about how she feels about having another boy. “WE’RE BOY PARENTS!” *holds back hysterical sobs*

She’s SUCH a bad liar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Husbands have no clue about what it's like to give birth. Mums do. My husband was absolutely hopeless and asleep in the chair in the corner half the time, so I'm so glad my mum was there.

Reactions: 10
Had a good laugh at this. As if she cares what products are ethically made - she’ll shill anything and everything.
Because until now (when there’s a paid promo) she’s never shopped ethically 🙄🙄

NB: She also didn’t buy those items. They’ve 100% been sent to her so she’s still not shopping ethically…

Reactions: 14
Had a good laugh at this. As if she cares what products are ethically made - she’ll shill anything and everything.
She shouldn’t be allowed to use the word ethical unless she’s explaining her own lack of ethics - “I have no ethics because I scammed a charity”
“I have no ethics because I film my child when he clearly doesn’t want to be filmed”

I could go on….

So I was up at 4.30am due to an airport drop off. When I got home I thought hmmm what would Simone Anderson do? So I did the opposite and went back to bed for a couple more hours sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Is Embrace ethically made? Does anyone know how/where they source their product from?
Now that would be super interesting to know given todays paid partnership.

• Haha
Oh so we have paid partnership on the stories but not on the reel/grid post?
And the fact it's a free extension on Google but it's a paid partnership?
Imagine a world where someone could share something without needing to get $ out of it. Especially when the damn thing is free. Ffs Simon. I don't think you know what ethics are. So duck right off with your ethical shopping and perhaps go and do some personal development and find some ethics and morals of your own.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.