Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because until now (when there’s a paid promo) she’s never shopped ethically 🙄🙄

NB: She also didn’t buy those items. They’ve 100% been sent to her so she’s still not shopping ethically…
As if she would use the brown supermarket bags! She has her own ones neatly folded in the boot of her car….duck she is full of tit??

Reactions: 8
So I was up at 4.30am due to an airport drop off. When I got home I thought hmmm what would Simone Anderson do? So I did the opposite and went back to bed for a couple more hours sleep.
Wow you are so lazy, it’s fresh sheet Friday you should have woken up the rest of your family/flatmates/whoever to get them out of bed so you could wash all the sheets. Then you should have done 32 loads of washing and “reset” your house.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha her latest story, right on cue, telling us how connected she is with him and her belly haha
We are all improving her socials for her by telling her what we want to see 😂 she’s playing the game and playing it very well, I’ll give her that!
If I was an influencer I’d use these threads to improve my content too.

Reactions: 5
This section of her video told me everything I needed to know about how she feels about having another boy. “WE’RE BOY PARENTS!” *holds back hysterical sobs*

She’s SUCH a bad liar.
View attachment 1665843
Her perfect and clean and super organised home will soon be rack and ruin after two little cyclones go through it!! But I forgot, they're Simple Simon's children, they will be perfect and listen and obey and nothing will be out of place or any squiggles on the walls and mud and sand won't trapsed thru the house or smelly socks and shoes left lying around or curtains pulled making dark and dingey rooms with plates and glasses galore. She's certainly in for a surprise ...... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
RE: this morning’s find fair post regarding checking if a company/product is ethical.

Can we get an MVP to download this extension and use this to check every single brand/product simmo flogs? I’m barely on a computer so I can’t do this myself. We know she doesn’t care about whether things are ethical or not!!

Reactions: 6
Welcome to the group. I am interested in your comment regarding knowing about the Women’s Refuge donations but being willing to give Simone another chance. I would love to hear more from you on this. When I found out about the donations I was dubious, I thought surely that can’t be correct, it must be a misunderstanding. However, the more research I did the more it became obvious that it was true. I have read every article on line about this. It is absolutely summed up in Makaia Carr’s statement, which was signed off by Simone’s lawyer that there were no donations before June 2020. Also, in a December 2020 article, Simone tries to defend herself by saying that she had made up packages and given them to charities, implying that she may not have been donating cash but she was donating other items. The reality though, was that during the four years her facebook page was in operation, she was not donating the proceeds from her sales that she said she was. The amount has been estimated at over $200,000 that the Women’s Refuge missed out on.

I know that you are not alone in knowing about the donations and still being willing to give Simone another chance, and I would love to hear your thinking on this.
yeah fair question, I didn’t know any of the details had just heard a bit about it in the media and didn’t follow her at the time. Then can’t remember how I found her Insta… maybe a giveaway 🤣 and started following her… I guess I thought there were 2 sides to the story but didn’t take long of following her to work out she was extremely shady. Once I found this page I learned all the details of the woman’s refuge saga and was shocked. Then I guess just kept following to see the tit show in action, have unfollowed now as the close friends thing is just ridiculous and the lies and deceit is beyond a joke.

Reactions: 11
Of course more toofuckinglazytobuymyownsonhisbirthdaypresents beige toys for Asher.

Has there been much content for the lucky close friends after the reveal Butterfly?
Sorry just catching up on Tattle and IG now......I shall report back if anything worthy of sharing.................like laundry day.

Has anyone reported her to the ASA for the amazing teeth whitening electric toothbrush?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Husbands have no clue about what it's like to give birth. Mums do. My husband was absolutely hopeless and asleep in the chair in the corner half the time, so I'm so glad my mum was there.
Not always true. My husband was awesome and even supported the midwife with both deliveries.

Reactions: 13
Of course more toofuckinglazytobuymyownsonhisbirthdaypresents beige toys for Asher.

Sorry just catching up on Tattle and IG now......I shall report back if anything worthy of sharing.................like laundry day.

Has anyone reported her to the ASA for the amazing teeth whitening electric toothbrush?
The more people that report it the more chance they will take action . Screenshots attached again for reference

The more people that report it the more chance they will take action . Screenshots attached again for reference

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My Mum was there as support for my husband.

Things went pear-shaped for my first birth - so having Mum there meant my husband could go and have a little cry in the hallway/take a break.

We didnt have Mum the 2nd time around as much quicker labour and she was looking after our daughter.

I really don't see the issue in having as many people you want in the birthing room / personal choice.
I had my mum at both my births and if I was to have another she'd be there two. Her and my hubby were a perfect team for me and I am so glad I had two people there. Each to their own .

Reactions: 6
My husband and I were living at my Mum's when I was pregnant. My dad passed away end of November and we moved in with her in December to help all of us in our grief. My daughter was born in early Feb. I went into labour Sunday night and went Mum came with us to the hospital in the early hours Monday morning. It just felt so right. It was wonderful having her there for the birth of our first child and Mum. It was never planned or discussed. It just happened and it was perfect. One life ended and another began. Mum was grateful for being there. I wouldn't have changed a thing. My mum sadly passed away during lockdown 4 and I miss her terribly. I am so pleased she was there. It brings a strong connection.
This post makes me so sad 😭 losing your parents is such a hard thing to go through❤❤. I didn’t have my mum in with me during any of my deliveries as we lived 2 hours away but I would have loved her there. Everyone needs their mum ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.