Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. She announced she was pregnant and said that people will probably be surprised at what they are hoping for. And then said they wanted another boy and not a girl. And it was at this point she gave her game away and we all knew she had already done the NIPT test and found out it was a boy and she began spinning her bullshit lies. She had to make sure we all knew she didn’t want a girl. Mmmmhmm simmo. Sure.
Oh right! Thanks for clarifying! It definitely seemed like she already knew when she did the story!

Reactions: 5
Hahaha her latest story, right on cue, telling us how connected she is with him and her belly haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just watched her latest stories. She makes me want to vomit. She is SO fake. She should go to Hollywood and become an actress. Why's she ruling out having more than two kids already.
I'm also pretty sure I saw the washing basket was full of coat hangers in the bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Referring to a comment about the investment property comments made the other day.. does anyone else think that maybe Simone and Trent are friends with Cayla and Scott as Scott is a property investor and Simone weaseled her way in there hoping that Scott would *gift* them an investment property #paidwithahousepartnership

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I just watched her latest stories. She makes me want to vomit. She is SO fake. She should go to Hollywood and become an actress. Why's she ruling out having more than two kids already.
Yeah honestly she should pursue a career in acting I think she’d have more success following that path 😂

Simone anderson outspoken by odd
Simone anderson influencer

Reactions: 3
Gus' name is August. I remember her saying that it was a name on their list but bro got in first lol

Baby names I think she'll use"
Jessie,
Quinn,
Olly,
Emerson,
Phoenix,
Finley,
Remy,
Rowan,
Felix,
brooklyn,
Arden,
Kit
Must be a biblical name. She said before part of the reason they chose Asher is because it is apparently “gender neutral” and also in the bible. So my guess is another one of the same.

Reactions: 1
I vote babies name is Avery. Gender neutral, biblical (like Asher) and A themed!

Reactions: 4
Referring to a comment about the investment property comments made the other day.. does anyone else think that maybe Simone and Trent are friends with Cayla and Scott as Scott is a property investor and Simone weaseled her way in there hoping that Scott would *gift* them an investment property #paidwithahousepartnership
Haha I also know one of their (Cayla/Simon) mutual friends. Like know know her and she's also a fraud. A real life fraud.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Another massive bot buying spree tonight so expect the social blade stats to show another 100+ increase tomorrow. 🤮 (in alphabetical order again! 😵💫)

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually don’t think she’s carrying small. Yes, the shorter you are the bigger you look but in her actual ‘real’ reels she looks pregnant. Her others are just how she stand and angles the phone. The massage today you could see her pregnancy quite well. She also puts a lot of weight on her legs and butt which is interesting considering she carrying a boy.
Imo I don’t think she’s “carrying small”, I think she’s editing herself including her baby bump. Or she’s filmed a tonne of content in advance.
Or she lied about two losses and is way further along than she wants people to believe (hence the editing her bump smaller).
Or all 3 🤷‍♀️

ETA the correct wording for what I meant 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.