Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming soon as a full Hollywood production, and I’m sure it’ll be behind a paywall 🤣

Lol ye
Coming soon as a full Hollywood production, and I’m sure it’ll be behind a paywall 🤣

My guess is around that mark as well. Baby will be born around mid Feb.
i can’t remember whether Asher was here after his due date?
Lol yea it’ll be on “close friends” for 8 hours and then released to the rest of us plebs 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yesssss 😂😂😂
The 3 halves made me laugh far too much 😂

I reckon the 'accidental' sharing of the 500 cap was to make her loyal subjects panic thinking 'oh duck, gotta get in before it's too late' when in reality it was nowhere near 500 and was just another Simon swindle coz the moneys started to dwindle.
Thank duck and thank Tattle that more people are seeing her true shades of beige and are coming over to the colourful side.
Hahaha was gonna say the same thing. There’s no ‘cap’ it was a way to get people to quickly sign up. I’m actually not as annoyed by this cash grabber ploy now cause it just shows her true following and she’ll only do okay the first month cause people will realise if they just wait a couple of hours they’ll get the same tit. And none of it’s ‘real and raw’. Simmo wouldn’t know what raw was if Ceviche was put on the table in front of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My thought was the sinks so tiny! Obviously not going to be really used for anything at all. Tad underwhelming and pretty predictable laundry room found in most houses.
Oh but there it is. Making the property insta worthy regardless of its viability. My burrent 1970's shetbux is more innovative.

Reactions: 1
Assuming this is Simon on the right …how pretty does she look in this photo. Like naturally pretty . Not fake and aged like she does now .
She looks so much older than early 30s. My daughter is same age and has a young son too so lacks sleep but looks at least 10 years younger than Simon, despite the massive amount of work she’s had done. She is totally fake and plastic.

Reactions: 8
She had to fit two miscarriages into 12 months as well as this successful ongoing pregnancy, so she can’t be that far along, surely?
they could both have been chemicals or very, very early… if they were back to back then she could very well be 8-9 months…?

edit - didn’t someone look at the nail colours she had on in that video when she left the pregnancy test in the fridge for Trent to find, and work out the timing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t she 42 weeks when she gave birth?? Pretty sure she was🧐
yes 2 weeks overdue and had to be induced, so didn’t get the natural birth she would have loved to harp on about but don’t worry she didn’t care, the birth was perfect anyway and exactly what she wanted 🙄

• Haha
Happy no fresh sheet Friday to me!!
My guess is the name will be Tate, short for tattle as we know she loves us thick cunts so much 🥰

Simone Anderson gender reveal
Simone Anderson Womens Refuge
Simone Anderson Trent Forsyth
Simone Anderson weight loss
Simone Anderson Instagram hate comments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cue the rubbing the belly post and have amazing connection and feeling him kick few crocodile tears. Evan mentions its her last preganncy and quickly looks to the side? Strange behavior for sure.
Someone give this women a Oscar for acting 🤣🤣

Simone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson gender reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck I was really hoping the laundry and sheet yawn fest would be close friends only now since obviously only those 417 people care.

• Haha
they could both have been chemicals or very, very early… if they were back to back then she could very well be 8-9 months…?

edit - didn’t someone look at the nail colours she had on in that video when she left the pregnancy test in the fridge for Trent to find, and work out the timing?
Trent did say a comment that the pregnancy test was darker than the last one. A chemical doesn't seem to get dark and gets lightr and is usually lost before the 5th week and most women don't Evan know they are pregnant.
Where as a miscarriage you would be out by 6-8 weeks with bleeding, healing etc sometimes longer.
Also was a picture of her wearing white pants the day after said miscarriage hense why we believe it didn't add up plus we don't ever remember her having any days off IG. Infact was at the park day of said mc with friends.
But of course Missy went and edited and croped all our comments to suit her and make a Reel no one asked for sympathy and engagement.
But anyhow we will never know the truth just like we will never see the receipts for the women's refuge.

Reactions: 12
Trent did say a comment that the pregnancy test was darker than the last one. A chemical doesn't seem to get dark and gets lightr and is usually lost before the 5th week and most women don't Evan know they are pregnant.
Where as a miscarriage you would be out by 6-8 weeks with bleeding, healing etc sometimes longer.
Also was a picture of her wearing white pants the day after said miscarriage hense why we believe it didn't add up plus we don't ever remember her having any days off IG. Infact was at the park day of said mc with friends.
But of course Missy went and edited and croped all our comments to suit her and make a Reel no one asked for sympathy and engagement.
But anyhow we will never know the truth just like we will never see the receipts for the women's refuge.
I had a chemical and a positive test for a week so it is possible but I had been testing early (ie not waiting to miss my period first) so depends if she was as anal or not lol.
But true that she hasn’t had a day off, the white pants, etc…. Nothing adds up.

Is there the possibility of twins?
We haven’t seen Asher’s nursery room in a while now…

First time poster, long time lurker. I found this site courtesy of HMHC many months back, found it interesting reading about Simmo but wasn’t sure, it all seemed a bit mean… I quite enjoyed following her, was willing to give her a second chance regarding the whole womens refuge saga… anywho… saw through the bs with the whole daycare thing, and totally recall her making the comments about wanting another boy and thinking aha bet she’s had nipt and found out it’s a boy. I said to myself I’ll unfollow and join tattle if it’s a boy! Well here I am! And the close friends is just the nail in the coffin. State of it.
Welcome to the group. I am interested in your comment regarding knowing about the Women’s Refuge donations but being willing to give Simone another chance. I would love to hear more from you on this. When I found out about the donations I was dubious, I thought surely that can’t be correct, it must be a misunderstanding. However, the more research I did the more it became obvious that it was true. I have read every article on line about this. It is absolutely summed up in Makaia Carr’s statement, which was signed off by Simone’s lawyer that there were no donations before June 2020. Also, in a December 2020 article, Simone tries to defend herself by saying that she had made up packages and given them to charities, implying that she may not have been donating cash but she was donating other items. The reality though, was that during the four years her facebook page was in operation, she was not donating the proceeds from her sales that she said she was. The amount has been estimated at over $200,000 that the Women’s Refuge missed out on.

I know that you are not alone in knowing about the donations and still being willing to give Simone another chance, and I would love to hear your thinking on this.

Reactions: 10
Welcome to the group. I am interested in your comment regarding knowing about the Women’s Refuge donations but being willing to give Simone another chance. I would love to hear more from you on this. When I found out about the donations I was dubious, I thought surely that can’t be correct, it must be a misunderstanding. However, the more research I did the more it became obvious that it was true. I have read every article on line about this. It is absolutely summed up in Makaia Carr’s statement, which was signed off by Simone’s lawyer that there were no donations before June 2020. Also, in a December 2020 article, Simone tries to defend herself by saying that she had made up packages and given them to charities, implying that she may not have been donating cash but she was donating other items. The reality though, was that during the four years her facebook page was in operation, she was not donating the proceeds from her sales that she said she was. The amount has been estimated at over $200,000 that the Women’s Refuge missed out on.

I know that you are not alone in knowing about the donations and still being willing to give Simone another chance, and I would love to hear your thinking on this.
You’re in the wrong place, buddy. Is that you Naresh?

EDIT: I misunderstood and OP is wanting to understand why people have given her a second chance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy no fresh sheet Friday to me!!
My guess is the name will be Tate, short for tattle as we know she loves us thick cunts so much 🥰

Simone Anderson gender reveal
Simone Anderson Womens Refuge
Simone Anderson Trent Forsyth
Simone Anderson weight loss
Simone Anderson Instagram hate comments
And Tat is often used to describe rubbish, cheap junky items so I’d say it’s a perfect fit for their lifestyle 🤣
#dhgate #fake

• Haha
Wasn’t her last miscarriage in Feb? So at the most she could only be 6 months. Do you think she spent last night going through all her close friends trying to work out who in here is the person spilling her new.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.