Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t think she’s carrying small. Yes, the shorter you are the bigger you look but in her actual ‘real’ reels she looks pregnant. Her others are just how she stand and angles the phone. The massage today you could see her pregnancy quite well. She also puts a lot of weight on her legs and butt which is interesting considering she carrying a boy.

Reactions: 3
We also already knew it was a boy because if it was a girl she would have announced it long ago so she would be sent all the beige girly things.

Reactions: 12
Terrible outfit choice for the reveal- I guess she had to pay for it!
Lol, it was addressed this morning on here that she isn’t getting invited to events. Of course she brought it up saying she is turning everything down!!
If she didn’t have tattle she would nothing to speak about except washing- a every day task for us all

• Haha
Okay so the video she done after sharing the Reel about how she is so happy news is out and how over moon its a boy is fake fake fake. She could bearly look into the camera saying it.
What a circus 🤹‍♂️.
Most normal people just find out and go with it, not all theses gushing videos about boy mum etc. It just proves she's actually bat tit crazy and not having one of each has ruined her picture perfect life.
Shame S.

Simone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson embrace

Interesting outfit choice, I would have thought Simone would have worn a flowing dress and been cradling her bump throughout the video. Maybe a flower crown? 🤣
Her bump looks bigger here than her stories, but it seems like she’s trying to hide it in the video?

The cameltoe is a choice at this point.

View attachment 1664024
the big bump is her bum 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a week ago saying she didn’t know if they were gonna share the gender.. as if.. she had it planned all along.
and I bet those closeeeee friends feel super privileged and feel like they spent their money on something worthwhile.. Simone can’t even stay true to her word.. she said her close friends would find out today and then the public would be in a few weeks.
kinda like that art piece in her laundry last week that ONLY her close friends would see yesterday.. oh oops. 🙄
And did she hire a bleeping helicopter or something to get that aerial shot 🤣 she seriously thinks she's some kind of celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She paid for that arse 🤣
No thank you!
Im sure the bum was free as part of the skin removal,breast implant surgery she had free in the States…she doesn’t pay for anything that’s not cheap.
Although the bum looks cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The buy me a coffee thing is sp crazy. I subscribe to some patreons, for podcasts - people who actually create things and provide entertainment. For your money you get extra episodes each week, early access to live show tickets, merch etc. For Simmo the scammer all you get is her same boring stories a few hours earlier..not worth it whatsoever..

Reactions: 10
Be a drone. I’m actually glad she didn’t have a girl as if we go by all influencers who have girls they just market them for all the free items. Could you imagine how she would have been. Calling bull on the be great to have two boys close relationships- this doesn’t always happen. Plus brothers and sisters can have an awesome bond. I don’t know but I always feel mums and dads want one sex over the other and that is fine. For us it was the opposite, I wanted the boy, husband the girl🤣

Reactions: 9
Interesting outfit choice, I would have thought Simone would have worn a flowing dress and been cradling her bump throughout the video. Maybe a flower crown? 🤣
Her bump looks bigger here than her stories, but it seems like she’s trying to hide it in the video?

The cameltoe is a choice at this point.

View attachment 1664024
I thought the same re looking like she was trying to hide it too?? 🤔

Reactions: 8
I thought the same re looking like she was trying to hide it too?? 🤔
I think the fact she isn’t as excited about this pregnancy as the first tells a lot about how she feels about the gender. Gosh, I was still exited about the second as much as the first and didn’t know the gender. It’s a shame really as she highlighted so much of A’s pregnancy and not this one. Wait until they see that in years to come. She can’t do the whole we wanted to step back share less story as she hasn’t done that with A (only when he’s in daycare which I feel is more than 2 days a week). It’s only natural to want a girl and I think if she had said this people would have been ok with it.

Reactions: 11
First time poster, long time lurker. I found this site courtesy of HMHC many months back, found it interesting reading about Simmo but wasn’t sure, it all seemed a bit mean… I quite enjoyed following her, was willing to give her a second chance regarding the whole womens refuge saga… anywho… saw through the bs with the whole daycare thing, and totally recall her making the comments about wanting another boy and thinking aha bet she’s had nipt and found out it’s a boy. I said to myself I’ll unfollow and join tattle if it’s a boy! Well here I am! And the close friends is just the nail in the coffin. State of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
First time poster, long time lurker. I found this site courtesy of HMHC many months back, found it interesting reading about Simmo but wasn’t sure, it all seemed a bit mean… I quite enjoyed following her, was willing to give her a second chance regarding the whole womens refuge saga… anywho… saw through the bs with the whole daycare thing, and totally recall her making the comments about wanting another boy and thinking aha bet she’s had nipt and found out it’s a boy. I said to myself I’ll unfollow and join tattle if it’s a boy! Well here I am! And the close friends is just the nail in the coffin. State of it.
Wecome 👋
She definitely doesn’t deserve a second chance after lying about donating to a charity for years and instead keeping the profits for herself, but I know sometimes it takes a lot to see the light when you like an influencer.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.