Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there’s the reel. Hope her paid followers feel super special finding out a few hours before everyone else hahahahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the close friends is to give a sneak peak / early update of big announcements. How long do we think until she shares on her regular page? I give it 24 hours and if I was paying for that sneak peek info, I’d be wanting my money back!
Haha, what was that then? 8 hours maybe?

Reactions: 4
I know being pregnant is SUCH a special thing but seeing that and all we know I just feel so sad inside for that wee baby. He is going to be exploited to line her pockets. We all knew she would do the big reveal, even though she tried to be conservative and say ‘we’re undecided’. I just hope like duck she grows a few brain cells and sees how disgusting people ‘froth’ over children being so accessible like that. Yuck.

Reactions: 10
Just a week ago saying she didn’t know if they were gonna share the gender.. as if.. she had it planned all along.
and I bet those closeeeee friends feel super privileged and feel like they spent their money on something worthwhile.. Simone can’t even stay true to her word.. she said her close friends would find out today and then the public would be in a few weeks.
kinda like that art piece in her laundry last week that ONLY her close friends would see yesterday.. oh oops. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I CANT believe she’s already shared it!!!! Well I can, but I can’t!! I’d be asking for my money back if I was one of those suckers who paid $9

Reactions: 12
Just a week ago saying she didn’t know if they were gonna share the gender.. as if.. she had it planned all along.
and I bet those closeeeee friends feel super privileged and feel like they spent their money on something worthwhile.. Simone can’t even stay true to her word.. she said her close friends would find out today and then the public would be in a few weeks.
kinda like that art piece in her laundry last week that ONLY her close friends would see yesterday.. oh oops. 🙄
*yesterday* not last week lol

Reactions: 2
She only said she wasn’t sure if she would share it because she didn’t have a free photographer lined up yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She literally scammed all those people (who let’s be honest signed up to find out the gender) out of their money on the pretence that they would find out the gender first, which was only an 8 hour difference. She’s cooked.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So the close friends is to give a sneak peak / early update of big announcements. How long do we think until she shares on her regular page? I give it 24 hours and if I was paying for that sneak peek info, I’d be wanting my money back!
Not even a few hours!! Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That MayDay (whatever it is) bag is VILE. She is channelling a used car salesperson - and the material can be wiped clean..... so, plastic? Major cringe.

Reactions: 14
She literally scammed all those people (who let’s be honest signed up to find out the gender) out of their money on the pretence that they would find out the gender first, which was only an 8 hour difference. She’s cooked.
Scamming is in her blood!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
LOL. Saying she said no to ALL those events she was invited to. Clearly after reading in here that she wasn’t being invited to PR events. 😂 HI SIMONE.
*I just realised if you scramble the letters in Simone it makes “MONIES* $$$ 😂
Maybe she was always destined to scam all the “monies” from everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone was asking about this on the NZ influencers page so thought I’d share here too

Reactions: 1
Interesting outfit choice, I would have thought Simone would have worn a flowing dress and been cradling her bump throughout the video. Maybe a flower crown? 🤣
Her bump looks bigger here than her stories, but it seems like she’s trying to hide it in the video?

The cameltoe is a choice at this point.

ECDC9263-66DD-491B-91DC-3BB4942377C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So she made a cool instant $3k + just by getting those people to sign up for the month on the premise of getting to find out the gender weeks early, and she literally shared it on the regular page less than 8 hours later.

Reactions: 10
I swear she posted a story not long after announcing her pregnancy where she said it was a boy like she had hoped and they found out early with the test you can do. Please tell me I didn’t dream this and others saw it too!
No. She announced she was pregnant and said that people will probably be surprised at what they are hoping for. And then said they wanted another boy and not a girl. And it was at this point she gave her game away and we all knew she had already done the NIPT test and found out it was a boy and she began spinning her bullshit lies. She had to make sure we all knew she didn’t want a girl. Mmmmhmm simmo. Sure.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.