Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is the $9 supporting? It should be called "Sticky Beak" membership. Can't believe people want to pay other people for random info and tips to clean, organize, make meals, do washing when its all FREE on the internet
Paid Partnership - Influencers get PAID
AD/Gifted - they get items gifted and or paid per code used
They are already getting paid to talk (flog stuff) to followers about stuff they use/do (as above) so why on earth would people want to pay monthly!

Reactions: 11
Must be busy with coughclientscough.....no updates for about 3 hours.
There must be something else going on that she doesn’t even want her cLoSeSt FrIeNdS knowing about.. she’s never not posted on insta for this long.. except for when she was giving birth o_O
Or is this the first time she’s ever had a big business meeting that takes all this time.. unusual seeing as you would think setting up these businesses to begin with would take longer but she ALWAYS has time to pop on Insta even between things.

Reactions: 3
Well if she doesn’t want to post to her entire following she is alienating 99.9% of her followers who haven’t signed up.

we are now up to 383 subscribers. So that is 0.1%..engagement stats starting to make more sense now.

Reactions: 7
this buy me a coffee thing must be so they can afford woop again since she got cut off :ROFLMAO:

my google search tags, don’t mind them;):
Simone Anderson gender reveal
Simone Anderson womens refuge
Simone Anderson charity
Simone Anderson embrace
Simone Anderson Trent Forsyth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
August is a great unisex name but I guess it will be too close to cousin Gus's... surely.... Might also be why she made a point of telling us that she had told her Gran because she might not make it until the birth.
Gus' name is August. I remember her saying that it was a name on their list but bro got in first lol

Baby names I think she'll use"
Jessie,
Quinn,
Olly,
Emerson,
Phoenix,
Finley,
Remy,
Rowan,
Felix,
brooklyn,
Arden,
Kit

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And she's still not really showing.......................and did she just say that this is "hopefully my last pregnancy"?????????

And do you really need a pull out thing from the tap for that teeny tiny laundry sink...to make it easier to fill....FFS! WTF she gonna wash in that? One sock at a time?

Capping at 500................at $9/month, she's making $4500.
Two things - I wouldn’t have thought a professional chiropractor would have her lay on her stomach when she is a minimum of 20 weeks (going by gender reveal, but she is likely much further along than that)

And half of the team are in Oz, half are in Auckland and half are contractors around the country.
Em…. Mathematics not a thing at your posh private school?!
Yesssss 😂😂😂
The 3 halves made me laugh far too much 😂

Subscriber update - 343 as of now If you exclude all of the coffees and people who are so keen they have signed up twice
I reckon the 'accidental' sharing of the 500 cap was to make her loyal subjects panic thinking 'oh duck, gotta get in before it's too late' when in reality it was nowhere near 500 and was just another Simon swindle coz the moneys started to dwindle.
Thank duck and thank Tattle that more people are seeing her true shades of beige and are coming over to the colourful side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Gus' name is August. I remember her saying that it was a name on their list but bro got in first lol

Jessie,
Quinn,
Olly,
Emerson,
Phoenix,
Finley,
Remy,
Rowan,
Felix,
brooklyn,
Arden,
Kit
My guess is Crackerjack!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry what?
“The rest of Asher’s birthday present arrived”
*Paid Partnership*

so she can’t even buy his birthday presents herself?

imagine In the future.. “oh look Asher you got this for your first birthday.. mummy didn’t pay for it.. it was *gifted* by some random mthrfckrs that don’t even know you but they wanted to their business to make some money from mummy advertising your birthday present for them.. “🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I swear she posted a story not long after announcing her pregnancy where she said it was a boy like she had hoped and they found out early with the test you can do. Please tell me I didn’t dream this and others saw it too!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Jessie,
Quinn,
Olly,
Emerson,
Phoenix,
Finley,
Remy,
Rowan,
Felix,
brooklyn,
Arden,
Kit
Or she might go with Basket 🤭

I mean... MJ did the whole 'Blanket' thing, so why not?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear she posted a story not long after announcing her pregnancy where she said it was a boy like she had hoped and they found out early with the test you can do. Please tell me I didn’t dream this and others saw it too!
No I think it was that she hoped it was a boy. But we think she already knew the gender at that point.

Simone anderson gender reveal
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson baby
Simone anderson close friends
Simone anderson women’s refuge

Perhaps he will be named Sponsor. Oh uh I mean Spender. Oh duck. Spencer. I mean Spencer.
I was thinking maybe ADam

Didn’t we decide it may be a religious name although it doesn’t fit the gender neutral criteria she threw out there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.