Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you I don’t have a log out button on my phone only on the site on my computer it’s odd

Exactly! What is the point of this photo?
More proof that Trenti does everything and all she does is fold laundry? Trenti be whippeddd

Reactions: 5
And she didn't even bite into that piece. Bet she put it straight back into the container after filming

Reactions: 13
she’s tagged Witchery but not put paid. I really hope they haven’t got her on the payroll. She’s so misleading

Reactions: 1
simple food now she’s not getting us much free kai (Simon that means food).

now trenti is washing the vacuum. Is this the kind of content available on close friends? Riveting stuff, fuck me.
And ewwwww gross he’s washing it in the kitchen sink. A decent laundry Reno would have given them a laundry sink for cleaning jobs.

Reactions: 26
Dear Simone do you have a tutorial on using your hello cycle tampons? I can't figure it out.

Reactions: 17

Just off topic - can someone please tell me how to log out when on a phone? I’ve spent ages searching for the log out almost as long as Simone’s been looking for the missing charity receipts
No not at all?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.