Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s likely been a busy day for Simone I’m sure she has blocked everyone who has liked the comments on the findfair post - hope some of them were from some fellow tattlers!! Here’s a recap of the best comments for everyone’s Friday night reading 👏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Funny how you’re all telling me not to “moderate” while you moderate my comments 😂
You’re right though, can’t even have a discussion or come through with some common sense and logic.
Good luck girls ✌🏼 You sound like you need it lol

Reactions: 2
Funny how you’re all telling me not to “moderate” while you moderate my comments 😂
You’re right though, can’t even have a discussion or come through with some common sense and logic.
Good luck girls ✌🏼 You sound like you need it lol
Don’t let the beige door hit you on the way out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Perhaps she should address this latest scandal on her ‘close friends’ Insta. If she spoke honestly and authentically I’d almost sign up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Perhaps she should address this latest scandal on her ‘close friends’ Insta. If she spoke honestly and authentically I’d almost sign up.
Don’t give her your money!! She’s already made $3000 from close friends this week alone. We have the MVP in here who has taken one for the team and subscribed

Reactions: 9
Interesting how the two woman who don’t seem to “care” what people think about them have now done a paywall so they can be honest and not worry what ppl say about them..
Also, for someone who was absolutely certain that she was just raw and unfiltered “what you see is what you get” just a few months ago, apparently now there’s a bunch of stuff that she has held back/ never talks about that she now wants to delve into behind a paywall? Which is it hun?

Reactions: 13
Embrace Update:

only 2 items sold since my last update🥳🥳

That’ll keep Wendz on payroll for a few more weeks!

Forgive me please! I only managed one load of washing and unloading the dishwasher. I did mow the lawns and woke the dog up early though so I hope that can go towards some extra credit 😂
Ya filthy pleab!!! Go wash your sheets🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly maybe I’m really sick in the head haha but today has been the BEST with all of this drama. Im living for it! But I’m also worried that because of this and the way they public has reacted that it’s actually made me them happy they did a paid partnership with Simone as it’s given them so much airtime! Thoughts?

Reactions: 14
My comment on findfair has been removed
Are you sure?? Looks like all comments are still there??

Honestly maybe I’m really sick in the head haha but today has been the BEST with all of this drama. Im living for it! But I’m also worried that because of this and the way they public has reacted that it’s actually made me them happy they did a paid partnership with Simone as it’s given them so much airtime! Thoughts?
Nah, people will forget about them tomorrow but they won’t forget about how much of a bleep Simone is!!!

My comment on findfair has been removed
There’s 53 comment and I counted 53 comments….

Well Erin didn’t do her due diligence did she???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.