Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way too young to be making decisions like that - as per my message earlier about my brother and sister in law, life can change in a flash and we don't know what is around the corner. Poor Trent would have been bombarded into that decision because it's all about Simple Simon
My youngest is 6. We’ve know we don’t want any more babies since before they were born but never say never. We are only talking about the snip now.
God forbid, and this is morbid, but if something happened to me, husband or any of the kids, you’d hate for that door to be fully closed. At least wait until you deliver this child before making permanent life changing decisions 🥺

Reactions: 10
Find fair seems to have no posts with comments I can see but she’s still in the highlights reel. Have they got two instagram pages? Messaged them and told them they are muppets.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting how the two woman who don’t seem to “care” what people think about them have now done a paywall so they can be honest and not worry what ppl say about them..

Reactions: 12
So when she need to promote her business it comes out but the rest of the time where is this product?
Definitely not displayed, it doesn’t match the aesthetic. The hand soap in the laundry is in a black dispenser. Definitely not nada. I bought nada before I knew it was her. I’m a thick bleep! I wanted a reusable type product and didn’t do my research :(

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they intentionally used Simone to be controversial and get us all talking about them. We're all sitting here talking about them more than any of the other tit she advertises. Any publicity is good publicity so they say

Reactions: 7
I haven't posted on here before but the latest from SA giving us tips on ethical shopping really made me want to say something. I listened to a podcast yesterday about online bullying. It really made me think about my behavior online and if being on tattle I was adding to the issues. However on the other hand so much of what she does is problematic and actually it's a form of online bullying. The podcast talked about this drip feeding of vitriol from some people and that's exactly what she is doing and now it's strayed into ethical shopping when she is about as far from ethical as possible. I like to think I'm quite ethical with my purchasing but with the escalating cost of living I've been forced to consider more mass produced items and cheaper stuff to keep a float and now I feel like SA just made me feel a bit worse about it. And as for the mum guilt she causes me....

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m shocked that Trent has had the snip so young 😳 I can clearly remember simone saying that she wanted 4 kids. Now it’s all “we’re done at 2” obviously she’s found parenting a LOT harder than what she’s made it out to be on her Insta. I’m more shocked at Trent. The assumption they’re going to be together forever is wild to me. You never know what life is going to throw at you and what is going to happen so to make a decision like that is huge. Wonder if he wanted it because he doesn’t want anymore kids with her or if she wanted it

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they intentionally used Simone to be controversial and get us all talking about them. We're all sitting here talking about them more than any of the other tit she advertises. Any publicity is good publicity so they say
True however how many will not use it because of her. I don’t buy anything she promotes even if I love the items.

Reactions: 9
Re the snip...listening to IG again.

Simone: Doesn't want to go back on any form of contraception.
Trent: "You know I'm gonna get a vasectomy, right"

Trent: Because she's been on birth control her whole life, it's his turn now.

But not til baby born.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
We might be talking about them but I would never use them to find ethical products purely because they used Simone. I’d say most people so be rushing the the website or whatever it was to use them.

Reactions: 10
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I find it weird to be talking about him having a vasectomy and saying he’s “too young” 😂 you have to have a big talk with the clinic about the “what ifs” (what if your partner dies and you meet someone else, what if you lose one of the kids, what if you separate and find someone else, etc.) and it’s done without your partner there.
But on top of that, you can’t live life based on the WHAT IFS. If you’re walking around thinking “I can’t make a decision for myself because what if my child dies” you might need therapy 🙃
I don’t find it weird that they’ve talked about a vasectomy. I’ve said before we think we are done at 2 and we’ve talked about a vasectomy. At no point have I thought we better not have one in case my children die??

Look I really don’t want to be in here defending her but duck some of you make it hard not to!! I swear to god most of you are teenagers with no life experience just talking tit about things you’ve never been through lol. Jesus Christ.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.