Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked that Trent has had the snip so young 😳 I can clearly remember simone saying that she wanted 4 kids. Now it’s all “we’re done at 2” obviously she’s found parenting a LOT harder than what she’s made it out to be on her Insta. I’m more shocked at Trent. The assumption they’re going to be together forever is wild to me. You never know what life is going to throw at you and what is going to happen so to make a decision like that is huge. Wonder if he wanted it because he doesn’t want anymore kids with her or if she wanted it
He’s planning on having it, hasn’t yet from what she said

Reactions: 1
Re the snip...listening to IG again.

Simone: Doesn't want to go back on any form of contraception.
Trent: "You know I'm gonna get a vasectomy, right"

Trent: Because she's been on birth control her whole life, it's his turn now.

But not til baby born.
Is Trent doing the Q&As with her?

I find it weird to be talking about him having a vasectomy and saying he’s “too young” 😂 you have to have a big talk with the clinic about the “what ifs” (what if your partner dies and you meet someone else, what if you lose one of the kids, what if you separate and find someone else, etc.) and it’s done without your partner there.
But on top of that, you can’t live life based on the WHAT IFS. If you’re walking around thinking “I can’t make a decision for myself because what if my child dies” you might need therapy 🙃
I don’t find it weird that they’ve talked about a vasectomy. I’ve said before we think we are done at 2 and we’ve talked about a vasectomy. At no point have I thought we better not have one in case my children die??

Look I really don’t want to be in here defending her but duck some of you make it hard not to!! I swear to god most of you are teenagers with no life experience just talking tit about things you’ve never been through lol. Jesus Christ.
Ok Simone 🤣

maybe people are commenting on the fact that if Trent was a woman he would be unable to access surgery to prevent further pregnancies until he was older. I have experienced doctors tell me I was too young to get my tubes tied, how did I know for sure I wouldn’t want more kids in the future, blah blah blah. It’s a very common experience for uterus owners vs people with balls.

Reactions: 23
Almost all vasectomies can be reversed too. It's not as final as some of you are making out fyi. If they split, he could always have it reversed with his next man woman

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There are more comments on their Instagram and they are probably thinking they stuffed up badly. If only they had done their research.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I feel for this company as once again another company getting hammered by people who know what S is really like. But it does go to show companies need to look beyond numbers. We all know they buy bots and have massive giveaways to up their numbers. Take all that away and half these dimwit influencers would have hardly any followers.

Reactions: 6
My sister's husband got a vasectomy at 28 after their fourth child. Just found out yesterday one of my friends husband also got the snip as soon as they had their second child and he's 29. It really isn't as outrageous as some of you are making out - they're (relatively) easily reversed if they decide to have more children in the future with the same or a different partner.

Besides we should all be rejoicing that Trenti doesn't want to make any more children with a woman that has the same personality traits as a beige satan.

Reactions: 17
I know a guy that got it done at 32, single with no kids... if you're willing to pay, then find a Doc that will do it.

Reactions: 3
Way too young to be making decisions like that - as per my message earlier about my brother and sister in law, life can change in a flash and we don't know what is around the corner. Poor Trent would have been bombarded into that decision because it's all about Simple Simon
She’s full of tit!! There is no way he’s had the snip! No one is guaranteed a baby just because you are pregnant! Which shouldn’t she understand given her miscarriages 🤯

Reactions: 1
Ok Simone 🤣

maybe people are commenting on the fact that if Trent was a woman he would be unable to access surgery to prevent further pregnancies until he was older. I have experienced doctors tell me I was too young to get my tubes tied, how did I know for sure I wouldn’t want more kids in the future, blah blah blah. It’s a very common experience for uterus owners vs people with balls.
That’s literally not what anybody is saying 😂
Read all the comments, they’re all talking about how he’s too young, how life can change in an instant, what’s he going to do when they separate, etc.
Not one single comment has been about how much easier it is for a man to get a vasectomy as opposed to a woman getting her tubes tied 🙄

I’m literally the polar opposite of Simone. Short, fat, messy, and not afraid to be true and speak my mind. But go off 😂

Reactions: 5
I find it weird to be talking about him having a vasectomy and saying he’s “too young” 😂 you have to have a big talk with the clinic about the “what ifs” (what if your partner dies and you meet someone else, what if you lose one of the kids, what if you separate and find someone else, etc.) and it’s done without your partner there.
But on top of that, you can’t live life based on the WHAT IFS. If you’re walking around thinking “I can’t make a decision for myself because what if my child dies” you might need therapy 🙃
I don’t find it weird that they’ve talked about a vasectomy. I’ve said before we think we are done at 2 and we’ve talked about a vasectomy. At no point have I thought we better not have one in case my children die??

Look I really don’t want to be in here defending her but duck some of you make it hard not to!! I swear to god most of you are teenagers with no life experience just talking tit about things you’ve never been through lol. Jesus Christ.
Second this. We were certain a few weeks after our second boy (lol matching) that we didn't want any more so got the snip. We are both 28

Edited to add: the technology they use now to do the snip isn't really reversible. If you want to have another baby they extract the cummys and do an IUI

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That’s literally not what anybody is saying 😂
Read all the comments, they’re all talking about how he’s too young, how life can change in an instant, what’s he going to do when they separate, etc.
Not one single comment has been about how much easier it is for a man to get a vasectomy as opposed to a woman getting her tubes tied 🙄

I’m literally the polar opposite of Simone. Short, fat, messy, and not afraid to be true and speak my mind. But go off 😂
Perhaps you missed the part where I said “maybe”? Most people will form opinions based on their own experiences so if they think 27 is young to get a vasectomy that’s probably something to do with their personal experience.

I don’t give two shits if Trent gets a vasectomy, and I don’t feel the need to tell other members off for what they’re saying about it. I just scroll past the comments I don’t like/don’t align with me or whatever. 10/10 would recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps you missed the part where I said “maybe”? Most people will form opinions based on their own experiences so if they think 27 is young to get a vasectomy that’s probably something to do with their personal experience.

I don’t give two shits if Trent gets a vasectomy, and I don’t feel the need to tell other members off for what they’re saying about it. I just scroll past the comments I don’t like/don’t align with me or whatever. 10/10 would recommend.
It’s an opinion forum. I’m sharing my opinion.
Same goes, if you don’t like what I have to say scroll on 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

You actually don’t need to moderate the members here. You can just ignore or go elsewhere 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Go off sis Jesus. Fyi due to my line of work I know some teenagers who have seen more and had more life experiences than most adults in their 50’s. No we absolutely can’t rule our life by the whats ifs but it’s very amusing to me that Trent is going to get the snip when it’s proven that their marriage isn’t as happy as they make out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow you are so lazy, it’s fresh sheet Friday you should have woken up the rest of your family/flatmates/whoever to get them out of bed so you could wash all the sheets. Then you should have done 32 loads of washing and “reset” your house.
Forgive me please! I only managed one load of washing and unloading the dishwasher. I did mow the lawns and woke the dog up early though so I hope that can go towards some extra credit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who gives a tit who's had the snip lol or who's uncles brothers best friend son had it.

Back to why we are here. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.