Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or has the way she talks seemed to have changed? Is she being more herself or is she losing it 😂
Also not doing much for the weekend yet is going to snow planet 🤑🤑🤑 and even though western springs is free a lot of people would struggle with the gas money to get there atm! So privileged 🤮🤮
Has no idea that people might have nothing in their wallet or in their bank account to go to these expensive places. So unrelatable. So entitled.

Reactions: 5
Does it annoy anyone else how fake she seems in all of her talking videos? When she’s trying to be funny it literally screams fake

Reactions: 10
Snow planet literally have on their website that they recommend not taking children under 2 years of age onto the snow.
I also wouldn’t want to go onto snow/ice at 20+ weeks pregnant

Reactions: 11
How many white sheets was she folding today - she must have done a load for the local hospital as well!!!

• Haha
Why stop at 2? Dream number of children.

How many weeks? Keeping to ourselves. Wants to keep something private just for them and close family/friends.

Do you have disagreements? Yes due to different personalities but very rarely argue now. If they disagree, the sit and talk it out.

Hard sharing so much of life online? Not really. Basically likes taking tit. Not hard, but challenging.
So of all the tit she shares that is the thing she chooses to keep private what the actual duck is wrong with this woman.

Reactions: 7
Why do a question box when she's not Evan going answer them truthfuly or Evan majority of the qs anyway. I bet she done this as a way to weave out the haters.
She's full of tit i truly can't believe a word that dribbles out if her mouth.
I bet next month she will loose over half of her "close friends".

Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson fraud
Simone anderson is a liar.
Simone anderson has no morals.

Reactions: 10
The couple of positive comments on @findfairnz must be from Simone’s hundreds of burner accounts.
I‘m not joking, look at the two accounts, both have no posts, both have no followers. Both follow brands and or people that Simone has had history with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The couple of positive comments on @findfairnz must be from Simone’s hundreds of burner accounts.
You would think she would be freaking out reading all those negative comments about her on another IG page! Crikey, hope her mental health is up for the challenge.

She said they weren’t having more babies cos T has the snip. Must of been pretty recently he had that done…

• Haha
  • Wow
I messaged them and told them I was unhappy they did this. Sounds like a great business idea how won’t be supporting them.
Way too young to be making decisions like that - as per my message earlier about my brother and sister in law, life can change in a flash and we don't know what is around the corner. Poor Trent would have been bombarded into that decision because it's all about Simple Simon

Reactions: 6
All the tRuThFuL questions she’s answering she’s already answered publicly anyway.. nothing new 🙄 but still worth the $9 I’m sure lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.