Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helliebella

VIP Member
100% agree. My kid gets stressy if her tights are wrinkled at the toes but I don’t think she’s autistic. She’s just a kid. And she’d eat chocolate for breakfast every day too if I allowed her to. Sian is just a shitty parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Kmux

VIP Member
i don’t know how she can be late everyday, obviously you don’t have enough time so get up a bit earlier…sort stuff the night before!

being late is my biggest annoyance, unless there’s a valid reason (traffic accident, car breaking down, medical reasons) it’s not hard to be on time!
I hate being late too to the point I’ll be stupid early. I’d love to be a teacher at her kids school so when she’s giving her excuses about why they are late I can pull out my phone, open Tik Tok and comment that she still managed to set up her phone and record her morning routine. Put the fucking phone down and concentrate on getting your kids to school! Yeah I couldn’t be a teacher because that is exactly what would come out of my mouth 🤦🏼‍♀️. My mornings are rushed getting my 3 up and out the house I couldn’t even imagine trying to record it all as well, her priorities are whack.

shannonsam

Why does she not stick a little bin in her sons bedroom? Why is she allowing the rubbish to build up and dirty plates, it must stink in the summer. A small bin to put his rubbish away would go down a treat.

honestly I’ve never seen a shopping trolley of food shop that’s looked like hers before was more junk than anything else

Blueberrymuffin

She spent £50 just on wrapping paper for the kids Christmas presents?! Sorry am I the only one who thinks this is just ridiculous and so out of touch with reality!

• Wow

Kmux

VIP Member
She’s really trying to push and prove Lennox as having additional needs recently. Also her child is coughing like that but she still isn’t dealing with the black mould growing all over her house?

• Heart

Kmux

VIP Member
I don’t know the names of her kids.. did she say the youngest girl is asd?!
Yeah, Lennox. Diagnosed by Sian probably to excuse her kids behaviour because she’s been raised by a lazy Mum. I honest to God don’t think I would ever say such a bold thing about any other person, but she is something else.

• Heart

Kmux

VIP Member
Every time her Dad babysits she does a video moaning. The living room didn’t look any worse than it does on a normal day before she tidys it. If she hadn’t mentioned her Dad had been babysitting it would have just been one of her every day videos where she tidys up. Also, the cheek of it talking about the McDonalds!!! How many times have we seen her picking McDonald’s wrappers off the floor of Braxton’s bedroom the day after she’s bought him one! Her Dad probably doesn’t tidy because A. The house is a shithole anyway and B. Why should he tidy up after feral kids? If it was me I would also just let them get on with it.

Kmux

VIP Member
So she did a food shop last weekend, another one mid week and then another one today? Also having Chinese, McDonald’s and a meal out during the week? Where does all that food go???

Kmux

VIP Member
I think she’s done a dirty delete.

she had pinned a comment from her cousin saying his dad had a brain tumour and suspected carbon monoxide but Sian had denied entry to the gas man. Sian said she was never asked about entry for a gas man and if there was a suspected leak she would have dealt with it immediately. She mentioned several times her Uncle was her world and she loved him so much, he was everything to her…. Despite absolutely bashing him publicly over the state of the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
I get DLA for my son and all of it goes on private speech therapy a month (high level non verbal autistic) as I believe it should go on stuff to help with your child’s needs. The way she splashes hers on absolute shite shows her kids need no help, they’re kids with no routine who have a shit mum who lets them walk all over her that’s all

Chrisxo

VIP Member
Her kids are somewhat the way they are because of her!! The way she goes on about food etc in front of them like the cheesy pasta saying she’s not tried it can’t eat it… this is why her kids act like that!

I have always wondered weather her children are autistic if I’m honest. Because I think their environment will play a massive part in their behaviour.
It’s almost like she’s attempting to make “being late” a niche but it’s not cute

Reactions: 4

cryptix

VIP Member
She’ll probably put braxton and Lennox as so sever they will live with her for life. She doesn’t do anything to help them so she’ll probably always claim carers for them
I agree,I've said before can quite see braxton becoming the next becki jones but without the tiktok,he will just become a recluse and she will be his carer.

Trace

VIP Member
I may be wrong but I think 4/5… people praising her on tiktok for her extended breastfeeding 🤮
I wonder what people would say if I was still giving my 4/5yr old a bottle? You’d be judged but because she’s giving her “tit” she’s getting praised?

• Heart