Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helliebella

VIP Member
The benefit cap doesn’t apply if you have a child who is entitled to disability benefits so she can have as many as she wants and keep getting more and more if she’s getting disability payments. Stupid rule really.

She must spend a ridiculous amount of money on drinks at Asda, aldi is cheaper 🤷‍♀️
If she’s going to buy branded, she’s going to buy branded either way whether she goes to Aldi or Asda or Waitrose.

There’s basically no difference between Aldi/Lidl label and Asda’s own when taken at scale.

She only ever talks about 3 children, you'd never know she had more.

I can't understand how her house is such a shithole when she cleans it every day?

Watching her food shop hauls, I think her shopping is so expensive because she buys branded food rather than the own brand.

And her kids have an insane amount of plastic crap. The sheer amount of toys is crazy

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
What baffles me is all this money for food and Christmas presents etc. Yet she is sleeping on a mattress and had to wait for a tumble dryer in this weather
The mattress on the floor thing, most mums would go without for their kids presents/food etc. But she sounds hundreds a week on shopping and there's just no need for it.

My mum was kind of like this when i was growing up, she still is sometimes. However she used to over buy for the times that she may never had any money. She never wanted her kids to go without. However Sian is just a whole other world of over buying 🫣

I just don't get her inability to be ready in the morning. I work nightshifts, 12 hours, my husband wakes the kids at 6.45am, gives them breakfast, gets them dressed etc, I get home at 8.15am, he leaves for work, they get in my car, we go to school, I go home and sleep, I get her at 4pm, pick them up from afterschool club go home make dinner, do homework, husband does the housework, I have a shower, leave for work at 7.30pm, husband puts kids to bed at 8pm. We get a food shop delivered on a Friday night, then Saturday we all do a big batch cook (kids included) for the week ahead. Our ASD child has a story board for daily tasks (brush teeth, have breakfast, go to school etc etc) how is she, as a SAHM not able to keep her house clean and sort her kids out??? Also all lunches etc made the night before and uniform laid out so there's no stress about what to wear
I think people who have an enforced routine usually get more done. Sian might have more spare time than a working mum but that just means more time to waste. Her family have obviously lived like this for a while so she's in a rut of disorganisation, lack of routine etc. She could change but it'll take work and I'm not sure she's really bothered 🙈

Kmux

VIP Member
Wait what the oldest don’t even have their own space?? Why don’t she give her bedroom nd the playroom up nd get a sofa bed for her and her partner my god
No the eldest boy sleeps on the sofa in the playroom and the eldest girl on the lounge sofa as she is too big for the bunk beds. I’m not convinced the fella is there every night either as she sleeps with Lennox and has said she will continue to sleep with her until she is in her teens

shannonsam

Actually nice to see her acknowledge and spend time with her daughter. I know her daughter isn’t keen to be on camera but half the problem is probably she feels pushed out by the younger, favourites all the time. About time she had some money spent on her like the other two do 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Does this daughter even have her own bedroom? I’ve never really heard her mention much about her or anything

The more I see of her the more she annoys me so cheers whoever set this thread up 😂

@Kmux you’re right. Sure from time to time we’re all late. Forget to set alarms. Longer morning than olannned etc. but they are late more times than they are on time.

Also “when you’re recovering you need a desert but he can’t have any cos he’s gluten free” WTF. Also letting him do chores when he’s recovering from an operation and not only that sitting there and filming him 😭🫣