Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cryptix

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her Easter stuff? She’s bought 28 eggs for 5 kids and extra smaller eggs & sweets. I’m surprised all her kids teeth aren’t coming out with that amount of sugar, so bad for their stomach as well. Vile 🤢 She seems to boast on her TikTok about being a massive over spender and over consumer. It’s concerning that she spends that much money on shite, she needs to go seek therapy for her spending addiction. Crazy amount for Easter!
Yeah I saw it she always goes "I think I've over spent..." which translates to look at all this I've got them,look at me!!! Look how much money I have!!!!" Sian not one single person is jealous.her house is vile and disgusting...lennox looks like she needs a brush through her her oooh but forgot she's AuTIsTIc...no hun they run rings around you,everyone can see it ,we see it,school can see it too and probably can't wait for braxton to leave,the older kids see through it you can tell and have heard that they feel pushed out at times because it's all about the younger two,the dad doesn't overly look convinced either.
Yes show us your "doctor/consultant" notes you have conditioned those 2 kids into having SEN in my eyes,the way you constantly say "that's because he's autistic..." or "brax only likes a bar of chocolate for breakfast because of your autism isn't it mate?" Yet a few weeks earlier there was only a certain colour of toast he would eat,the lad knows how to push her buttons to get what he wants.

NOTE: this is not a dig at people with autism,I just find it very hard to believe anything sian says,she thinks flashing her cash makes people jealous when it doesn't imo I feel sorry for her living in a shite hole,dressing in shite clothing and having a shite attitude to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It really annoys me her using autism as an excuse for how her kids are. My daughters autistic she has her hair brushed. They have a proper breakfast. Sure they go through phases where it’s porridge every single day for 6 months but it’s not a bar of chocolate. She uses autism as an excuse for “I can’t be arsed”.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

babbaboom

I don’t get how she can spend thousands of £’s at Christmas and birthdays, hundreds a month on food and takeaways but can’t buy a bloody bed base for her and her husband???
the mattress must be stinking underneath not getting lifted 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Kmux

VIP Member
Her vids at the moment are just shit parenting after shit parenting. She needs to come off the app, she’s showing herself up every day. She’s not relatable at all, I’m sick of the narrative that she’s keeping it real. I’m not saying her kids don’t have additional needs but you can see the boy is far more capable than she makes out, why is he not in uniform? I don’t buy that it’s because of his needs, I reckon he just knows that he can get away with it like he can get away with eating shit all day.

Reactions: 10

cryptix

VIP Member
Sian I'll give you a fun fact about braxton he's got takingthefuckingpiss disorder and that'd why your having to appeal for his school place....cos they can see right through the bullshit...he probs wil get a place cos they cba with your foul mouth abuse you'll give.its actually embarrassing at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Kmux

VIP Member
Does anybody follow? I have been watching for a while. Completely blown away by the amount she spends on her shopping. Does a monthly shop that comes in between £700-£800 then does weekly top ups. This weeks top up was £220!!! Has a family of 7, but even so I can’t comprehend the amount of food she buys 🤯

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Friendsfanatic2022

She must be in some amount of debt just from Braxton’s gifts alone, she said in the comments he’ll probably only wear those shoes once so why bother? They’re online for £110-170 on Stock X so what’s the point if he’s only going to wear them once or not at all? Such a waste.

If I had her level of disposable income I’d be making sure my kids and I have suitable clothing and a clean house with decent furniture. All she ever wears is that black vest top and that pink striped jumper, she never looks like she washes and her hair is always greasy thrown up in a bun.

People that think that’s “mum life” are kidding themselves, I’m physically disabled and even I get dressed daily and have clean hair. My house has never looked like that even when I’m in huge flares and I have a toddler and a cat. Just excuses to be a lazy fucker. Her kids are at school all day and the elder kids are like 18,16 and 13 or something so why can’t they clean up after themselves by now? Then again it is probably the younger 2 making the mess as they’re clearly spoiled rotten.

My “mum” done the same with my siblings and now they’re both selfish arseholes. I was treated very differently and was abused. I also had rotten teeth at a young age and it’s affected me so badly as my adult teeth are fucked now too and it’s embarrassing. Those poor kids are being set up for a life of failure with her as a mum. They don’t expect to need to do anything as kids so they’ll be completely useless as adults.

How she can bring her kids up to not clean or look after themselves I’ll never understand. I don’t get how she thinks it’s okay for them to live in that mess, it’ll only teach them that their houses can be a state too and I highly doubt they’ll be able to afford their own home so it’ll be someone else’s house they’re ruining.

Pretty sure now she's just bragging at how much money she spends, maybe she needs to spend less on a ton of toys and food that are not really needed and more on sorting her shithole house out.

Klaus123

VIP Member
9:15 and has a dentist appointment at 9:30 and she’s faffing around doing her hair and drinking monster… jeez and she wonders why they’re always late for everything.

Also, I’m gonna say it, I dunno how she has got a diagnosis for Braxton because he does not seem autistic in the slightest. Seems like a very switched on savvy kid that knows if he acts a certain way he’ll get stuff! And yes I know all autistic people are different and it’s a spectrum

Helliebella

VIP Member
Cos she’s a fat lazy bastard who needs quick shitty freezer food to feed her barrage of kids at random times of the day and night, who tax payers like myself fund while she sits on her fat ugly arse all day! Those kids will all be overweight, unhealthy lazy scroungers just like her in a few years time.

• Heart
I can’t believe Lennox was in her uniform on Saturday. Jesus Christ! I’m sorry but that’s disgusting. It’s not like she’s put a fresh one on or anything either. How does she sleep in that, doesn’t she have sensory issues? I could be wrong but I highly doubt my kids would sleep in anything other than a Pj top because Pj tops are usually softer.

I can’t believe the amount of shit she brought for that basket. A treat is things out of the ordinary. Like a cake on a birthday, if you’re having cake every night a birthday cake is no longer a treat.

As an autistic person I can tell you that her kids aren’t showing signs of autism. It’s bad parenting. Theyre the type of kids you would move away from at the park and it’s all her fault

Reactions: 8

Trace

VIP Member
That kid takes the piss that’s literally all he does. Don’t go blaming it on autism for your ridiculous parenting. How about tell him no I’m not coming back to bring him a bloody teddy and no he will have to do pe in his other trainers that he wears as he doesn’t wear school shoes. Tell them you’re not home for a start then they’d have no choice. All these things he wants bringing in Sian if he was that desperate for them he’d not of forgotten them in the first place

Kmux

VIP Member
Just caught a bit of a live. She is getting ready to go out, just counted out £810 in notes on the live. The little girl asked her Dad why he has all that money and he said because he made everyone pay him today. So I’m guessing he works cash in hand then which explains why they have more than others if he isn’t paying tax, national insurance etc. Also what kind of a mug counts up that sort of money on a live? I am really starting to think she is just braggy

Im sorry but she just screams an absolute tramp. I usually am the least judgemental person but this lady rubs me up the wrong way. By all means buy your kids whatever for Christmas. Im not even arsed about that, but at this point it’s very clear to she isn’t phased one bit about the cost of living crisis. I mean todays video in a vest top alone shows. 🫣 I was listening to LbC the other day and a man was saying how he would freeze tk death in his house and she’s there blowing money like no tomorrow.
Im mean, she’s spending all this on Christmas presents yet literallt sleeps on a mattress on the floor.

ALSO, very clear to see there are favourite children in that house

Trace

VIP Member
I’m sorry but paying her daughter £20 to put socks on and washing her face ya know basic hygiene!! There’s nothing wrong with them kids at all they have spoilt brat syndrome and if maybe she stopped bringing them up the way she is she’d notice a huge difference in them it’s not autism and adhd at all. Blimey if I knew my mum would pay me to do something I’d kick off and not do it either. Allowing L to walk into school with a bright blue ice lolly that’s stained her lips is disgusting parent your kids Sian

The narrative and swearing every other word just makes her sound as scummy as she looks. She's genuinely proud of how she comes across, it's funny how he will only wear designer gear, not primark clothes tho isn't it.

Helliebella

VIP Member
She knows how top play the system and extract maximum benefits for doing the bare minimum. Exactly the reason why she’s brainwashing Lennox and braxton into being autistic. She needs the dla to avoid the benefit cap. Defo claims as a single person too

Trace

VIP Member
It really annoys me her using autism as an excuse for how her kids are. My daughters autistic she has her hair brushed. They have a proper breakfast. Sure they go through phases where it’s porridge every single day for 6 months but it’s not a bar of chocolate. She uses autism as an excuse for “I can’t be arsed”.
My son is autistic and he’s always clean and hair done each morning always has a mixture of things for breakfast mainly weetabix or scrambled eggs. He has only a few weeks ago told his teacher that he didn’t have breakfast at home 😂 because he had pan au chocolate apple and yogurt 🙈 won’t be doing that again. Braxton having a family sized bar of dairy milk is down to her not autism AT ALL she makes a mockery of those who ARE diagnosed autistic not just because her kids are menaces

• Heart