Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmux

VIP Member
If her other half has the same condition that her Daughter has just been diagnosed with why is she finding it so hard to feed her and needs to go on a learning journey?

Reactions: 4
“Creators” who make vids like that birthday haul make me feel like the worlds worst mum. My boy will be 1 in November and I’m unable to return to work for a few reasons I’m a single mum so money is tight I want to give my boy the world but I can’t and seeing things like her haul crushes me I know it’s not her problem that it affects me but god the guilt is real 💔
Honestly, the level of shit she buys is just overwhelming for the kids, so don’t feel guilty at all.

Even at the ages her kids are, nothing compares to the excitement of seeing them open one gift that they’ve really wanted and being made up with it, Sian doesn’t get that because her kids get so much they’re surrounded and they know if they show the slightest interest in something once it will arrive along with a load of related stuff like clockwork on their birthday/at Christmas.

• Heart

Kmux

VIP Member
My Mum used to be a childminder and looked after an autistic girl who was on the high end of the spectrum. Used to walk on tip toes, non verbal, couldn’t stand any noise, used to bite people when she was scared. A younger boy my Mum also looked after started displaying signs but it turned out he was copying her. I think with Lennox, seeing as the other four apparently have needs, it’s easier to say oh well it looks like she also has needs 🤦🏼‍♀️ and instantly put her bad behaviour down to additional needs. Lennox is a product of what she has seen and heard.

cryptix

VIP Member
Braxton couldn’t go school because his needs are that even if he has a slight cold he can’t go in a classroom and learn. However Braxton is perfectly fine to go to a restaurant with his mum for breakfast and then out shopping for the day with a slight cold 🙄. I sincerely hope the school are watching her tik toks
And he will need his ear defenders so she says but yet again multiple times in the clips he doesn't wear then.
Also lennox chipping in that shes autitisic like her brother,no little one your mums conditioned u both into behaving and thinking you are.
Sian can argue all she likes about Dr reports saying this that and other...how many people claim anxiety and mental "elf" but Dr won't question it just signs them off...

Klaus123

VIP Member
She does anything for a quiet life. Her children are not properly supported or cared for. I have an additional needs child, our life is nothing like hers. I will say to properly support an autistic child you do have to make adaptations to your lifestyle to lessen the meltdowns and create a happier environment for them. However, they do not need cookies and coke in bed every morning.

Sp20191

VIP Member
She spent £50 just on wrapping paper for the kids Christmas presents?! Sorry am I the only one who thinks this is just ridiculous and so out of touch with reality!
I’m sorry…£50 on wrapping paper that will get ripped off…..

i bought Mine in January and spent 50p a roll!

Helliebella

VIP Member
She won’t be laughing when her kids are all absolute wankers when they’re grown or when they’re putting her through hell as teenagers. She’s making a rod for her own back.

Does she work? I’m shocked how she affords her shopping, her hauls. £250 on makeup? £1255 on Christmas gifts…..

ldngirlxoxo

Have I missed something? I thought she owned her house? In her latest TikTok someone asked why she’s moving and she’s commented back saying the landlords selling.
She owns another house but never said about the one she lives in. Not surprised she is renting she’s just confirmed to me that she is 10000000000% claiming UC as a single parent and she will be getting her rent paid so that’s why she’s renting that house when she owns one. Her fella will be being paid cash in hand so won’t be paying much tax and she will be getting rent from that other property along with all the dla from the children with special needs, child benefit won’t be capped 🤬 no wonder she spends it all like it’s free money because it is to her

Trace

VIP Member
Why every time do I see her on Tik tok she has see through leggings on so high up and then her vest top tucked under her boobs 🤢🤮

Trace

VIP Member
If there’s no chocolate in the house for him to have for breakfast he’d have to have something else so stop buying it. That kid is going to be massively obese and have so many health issues growing up. My son is autistic he loves his cereals apples and brioche rolls for breakfast there’s no excuse Sian! Stop buying the crap and he might try other foods that are much more nutritious

• Heart

Kmux

VIP Member
We are meant to believe that she saves all year for Xmas, however, she spends insane amounts of money all year round so how much is she raking in to be able to save AND spend thousands every month on shit? I also don’t believe for a second that the older kids will get half as much spent on them as the two favourite kids

cryptix

VIP Member
I honestly believe there conditioned into thinking there's something wrong with them.

• Heart

Chrisxo

VIP Member
Watching Lennox in her car it’s clear these kids have never been told no and she’s actually meant it she rules the roost yes her Kids probably do have needs but they’re also a product of her parenting

cryptix

VIP Member
Do not feel guilty. They wont know and tbf at that age they play with everything but the toys anyway haha. We spent very little on our little boys 1st birthday- we spent £15 on 2 lots of second hand toot toot sets (approx £100 worth of stuff), got him a brand new in box my first remote control car for £5 on vinted (£15 on amazon) some digger toys off amazon for about £10 with money off vouchers (£16 without) and a collectors edition of brothers grimm fairytales nearly new as his keepsake off vinted for £7 (£20 new).
Honestly, Facebook and vinted are amazing for bargains. Almost all of my twos birthday and Christmas presents are 2nd hand this year, we set a
limit of £30 (ish) for birthdays each and £50 for Christmas each.
Exactly what I'd say,and also of you can attend any car boots the prices I see things for are crazy jnckuding clothes.dont beat yourself up,sian is setting her kids up to fail with the amount of crap she buys,whenntheboids grownup and get partners no1 will ever be able to compete with there mum and they'll be spolt brats.

I’m convinced she does everything to the extreme. Did we all let things slide over summer!? Sure. We let them stay up later than usual. But she’s got to go above and beyond. Our kids might have a chocolate cereal like coco pops. Hers has a bar of chocolate. We have a little bit of mess. She has a fully shit top house.

Friendsfanatic2022

Anyone seen she’s bought an Apple Watch on her husbands name? I don’t know why but that really bothered me, poor guy hasn’t even been asked and she’s ran up a bill on his O2 account. I don’t even understand how she can do that without his permission tbh 🤷‍♀️ If my partner ordered something on my name without my permission I’d be pissed off. The fact she’s had to put a £200-£300 watch on credit means she really shouldn’t be buying it at all as she simply can’t afford it