Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
All the huns calling her supermum in the comments of her video...her CHILD had to kick her out of bed to get them.sorted for school 🙈
6 does seem really early to get them sorted for school to be fair, she’s said the primary is really close to the house before when she was on about Lennox being late because she wouldn’t get dressed so it’s not like they’ve got an hour in the car ahead of them. It sounded more to me like they got up much earlier than they needed and then got her up early too hence they were at the primary for 8:10 and she had time to drop the oldest off at high school and collect something Braxton forgot and drop that off before the primary even started.

Trace

VIP Member
It’s ok Sian you sit on your lazy ass and let some strangers look after your “autistic” daughter in the sea 🤬 I don’t like the sand either but my god I’d NOT be sat on my ass miles away from her. It’s all I’ve seen her do!

grimupnorth234

I liked her to start with but now just watch out of sheer horror on how much she spends - I really want to know what the fella does! Where the hell does all the money come from??

Kmux

VIP Member
Why is her house always an absolute shit tip, her kids are at school she’s got 6 hours everyday Monday-Friday to have it tidy. She always full excuses so so so lazy
---
Did her tortoise die or am I missing on something
The dining room chairs are the worst. No wonder her kids are always sick, they’ve probably got penicillin growing on them. No excuse with the money she throws away she could easily have a new set. The dog has chewed them all up too, out of boredom probably. Yes the tortoise died, she didn’t announce it but answered a comment about it saying it died. Hardly surprising after the dog attacked it 3 times 😥

I think she’ll definitely get DLA for Braxton and Lennox, she mentioned about her daughter who celebrated a birthday the other day having ADHD its all dependent on what proof she has from schools and professionals, I agree a lot of it is just behaviour and running rings round her but it’s hard to separate that from actual additional needs on paper

£251 on a weekly shop? Not doing monthly shops because she wants to lose weight and it'll help her not to buy shit, then films herself buying said shit.

View attachment 1902221
Why do you think you idiot 🙄
In fairness to her she shops at Asda and I don’t find Aldi or Lidl come out as cheaper than Asda for most things now - it’s swings and roundabouts with it, one thing will be 5p more at Asda then something else will be 5p more at Aldi or Lidl so it all ends up about the same. They’re both still trading on the reputation of being much cheaper than the big supermarkets but unless your comparison is Waitrose it’s often not true anymore.

shannonsam

Can someone explain how you can run late yet video being late? If am late (rarely), there is no way I even think I dart out the house like a headless chicken, shoes on the wrong feet and toothpaste slopped all over and that’s just me😝 what’s her excuse I got two kids and a single parent and I can count on one hand how many times I’ve been late

Don’t get me wrong I think we all get it, when you have multiple kids it is hard. I’ve got a nice big three bed house and 3 girls. So it’s not ideal 2 share but not much you can do. But they all have a bedroom WITH A BED not that they use it. It’s like musical beds in this house 🤣 but the playroom doesn’t even have an actual bed. She’s a teenager. She needs her own space. What about when she has friends over. Where’s she got privacy?

She was live once sure it was a school night and Lennox was wide awake sitting downstairs eating, other kids were up and down. I couldn’t live like that, routine is key

Helliebella

VIP Member
Plus whatever her partner earns. Can’t see him earning much but even £20000 a year would probably cover the rest of the rent and bills so all her benefits pay for food and shit for the kids

I know we all parent in different ways and there are probably things you would do with your kids than I would do with mine and blah blah blah but I do think she is a lazy parent. She lets the kids do what the fuck they want. I mean they trash their bedrooms daily and who cleans it. Mum.

Did anyone else clock on the sweet video the teenage girl (Tay I think her name is) storming out saying “You made it all about him” and I think THAT is the crux of it all. Braxton and Lennox do what they want and to hell with the rest.