Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
For me - and I do work from home most the time with the odd office day. The rules I have are. I do house top to bottom daily as soon as I drop kids off. Even things like mopping my floors my pals will say “you don’t need to do it daily” but it’s a habit to me but then when I’m out at the office and I can’t do it. I don’t worry. I never do my kids rooms. The rule I have there is all I do in there is the hoover mopping and changing bedding. Anything else if I have to go in, it’s a bin bag job. I’m also not too fussed. But my kids know to respect their things because money doesn’t grow on trees.

Don’t get me wrong a bit or mess is understandable but that isn’t just some toys the kids are playing with or whatever. It’s not a problem a bit of mess. Homes are meant to be lived in buthers takes the piss. She doesn’t care. She doesn’t even have a bed frame ffs

cryptix

VIP Member
Can someone explain how you can run late yet video being late? If am late (rarely), there is no way I even think I dart out the house like a headless chicken, shoes on the wrong feet and toothpaste slopped all over and that’s just me😝 what’s her excuse I got two kids and a single parent and I can count on one hand how many times I’ve been late
It all adds to her chaos the way she drinks them monsters really irritates me some how?

mummy_3

Chatty Member
It feels like there's something dodgy money wise going on. How she doesn't care about the cost and cost.doesnt matter. Me at people nowadays are feeling the pinch ( instead of £120 a week I now spend £150 a week on a family of 5 + household bits even if I went to Aldi)

Dramatic

Where does her eldest sleep? The 2 girls share a bedroom, Lennox sleeps with her and braxton has his own room. Does the eldest not have a room?

Trace

VIP Member
She blames her dad a lot for the baby sitting “they trashed the house”. They do that all the time, because you don’t set boundaries.
My children would know not to trash their home despite who was babysitting no excuse. My children have respect and boundaries and they don’t hate me for it. Sians excuse is there happy so she lets them

I 100% agree she lets them run riot. I mean one of the boys (Braxton I think his name is!) gets fresh baked cookies and a can of Pepsi max for breakfast 🫠🫠

I often wonder, how bad her children’s meltdowns would be should they have proper meals and not 10000000 snacks a day and a good and stable routine.
Im probably tooting ny own trumpet too much here but I bet if I decided to do everything two hours earlier than usual for my routine (tea, reading, bath, bed) I bet my kids wouldn’t even question the time.

Trace

VIP Member
I was shocked at the amount of crisps and sweets she’s use tipped out the basket whilst tidying his room he’s 10…that’s a lot of junk

ldngirlxoxo

Do they not drink squash? She said on her tik tok her son come into her room to help tidy up and he took at least 10 cans of pop down also a tray full of dishes from her room..lazy bi*ch
On one of her monthly shop videos she had about 10 bottles of squash and said her son drinks one bottle of double concentrate to himself a week!

Trace

VIP Member
Always has either braxton or Lennox off school with something or other. Yesterday she had to get braxton from school as he had something in his eye 🙈

cryptix

VIP Member
I thought she posted a photo from their wedding day before? The guy gives me bad vibes anyway, she was 16 and he was 22/23 when they started going out. She was pregnant to him quite quickly too, probably his plan being that he was a good bit older and she was still a teenager.
Yeah they are married you took words out my mouth there's a wedding picture of them somewhere.

tiredmom

My son doesn’t wear uniform, but his sensory issues are so severe he is unable to eat and is on a feeding tube because he can’t tolerate food in his mouth let alone the feeling of certain clothing .. My son wears a T-shirt and joggers. It took a lot to get him to accept even joggers as he used to wear one pair of trousers and that was it, but you can see her kids ain’t like mine!

This is insanity - why is she renting when she has another property? Or does she own them both?
To be honest she could own both so UC wouldn’t help with mortgage but when you add on the fellas cash in hand payments which we’ve all seen the kids waving round plus rent from the other house that’s the mortgage for months covered 🙈