Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever heard her complain of a migraine. I could be wrong tho but I really hope she’s not advertising something she has no need for 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Never known anyone complain so much! If it’s not the dairy intollerence it’s the lack of sleep, if it’s not that it will be something else! Total idiot trying to get sympathy!

Reactions: 7
When she said she's got no time or energy to reply to texts... stop doing insta videos to strangers and reply to your friends so you don't lose them!

Reactions: 13
When she said she's got no time or energy to reply to texts... stop doing insta videos to strangers and reply to your friends so you don't lose them!
Jesus Christ!! She really grates on me…I still don’t understand how she’s a midwife but don’t have a clue about babies!! She can spend all day uploading to insta but can’t message friends back or tidy the house…take a step away from social media Jodie!

Reactions: 10
I’m confused why she hasn’t tried sleep training methods before hiring a sleep consultant.

I get everyone needs sleep, you feel crazy without it but she was So worried about money while on mat leave.

so wouldn’t you try all you could to tackle this yourself like regular people would have to.

Reactions: 8
^ Because she just wanted to be relatable for the engagement lol. She knows she’s well off.

she just makes everything about motherhood 100% harder for the sake of moaning imo. Or the sake of getting sympathy. Is there a more miserable person on Instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m glad someone has called her out, the constant moaning is just annoying. I followed for house content and home info not whinging about the baby, which as the person messaging pointed out a lot of people cannot have babies so she should be grateful
Funny how she didn’t respond to the ladies message above it saying and just her negative one!

I haven’t followed her in a while but I just popped on to see that she is moaning. Again. That person wasn’t trolling her, just pointing out that she’s constantly whingeing about her baby and life. So tedious, I liked her home reno content and I don’t mind baby stuff (even warts and all) but don’t witch and complain all the time. I cannot fathom how so many people follow her when she’s as dull as ditchwater.

I’m glad someone has called her out, the constant moaning is just annoying. I followed for house content and home info not whinging about the baby, which as the person messaging pointed out a lot of people cannot have babies so she should be grateful
She is bang out of order showing the person’s name! She has minion followers who are going to hound the poor girl for speaking the truth.

And funny how she calls her a troll, since when is honesty being a troll? When Dusty goes to preschool/nursey and they tell her he’s bitten another kid or snatched something from another child, is she going to call them trolls aswell?

A troll is calling you names, being completely malicious. Saying all you do is moan and be happy is not trolling. Jodie, get your facts right before you nastily call someone out for being honest. You want the thousand followers, be relatable. Take the critiques, don’t verge on being a bully.

I’m utterly disgusted and flabbergasted and will be reporting the post.

Reactions: 6
This is brilliant, I wish I had the balls to call her out! It’s all well and good to share your journey that might help others but she just moans all the time and I can tell you the baby will be sensing her negativity…poor Terry 😂

Reactions: 5
Funny how she didn’t respond to the ladies message above it saying and just her negative one!
She doesn’t care to engage with people, but when she needs a pick me up she’ll share something she disagrees with for sympathy and call it ‘trolling’.

So many of us on here have called her out on this attention/sympathy seeking attitude, but she refuses to acknowledge she is the problem.

She really needs some sort of personal reality check from a best friend or family for her unrelatable, malicious and moany attitude because she’s living in a cloud of delusion and it’s not sustainable in the real world. She won’t be well received at play groups/nursery/school if she carries on with that attitude.

Dusty? What kind of name is that?
She named him after all the dust build up in her house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Part of her negativity and mindset is the fact that she hasn’t actually had a shower and got dressed. That was a non negotiable for me on maternity leave, slobbing around all day in pyjamas and feeling sorry for yourself helps no one 🤦‍♀️ Poor kid

• Heart
The way she ignored a seemingly nice message from that girl at the top, opened up her unfollowing declaration, screenshot it and still didn’t accept the message request is hysterical

ain’t got the time to text your mates but you’ve got the time to sift through your message requests and ignore people? 🤔

Two of my friends who also follow her have recently spoken about how she doesn’t stop moaning so it’s not a trolling problem!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.