Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this. From what I can see, she’s followed all applicable rules and guidance. I feel sorry for her, she’s pregnant, possibly infected and clearly quite stressed about the potential impact on people she’s been close to in work.
I dont dispute she is possibly infected or the potential impact she has had on people shes been close to at work or that terry is infected or that her dad is high risk or any of that . This isnt a rave thread . I wouldnt go on a rave thread and mention that persons things that let them down . Jodi is very very fortunate that both her and partner work full time and she is debt free and saves a hefty chunk of money but she always finds something to moan about .

And then does ads

Reactions: 1
I dont dispute she is possibly infected or the potential impact she has had on people shes been close to at work or that terry is infected or that her dad is high risk or any of that . This isnt a rave thread . I wouldnt go on a rave thread and mention that persons things that let them down . Jodi is very very fortunate that both her and partner work full time and she is debt free and saves a hefty chunk of money but she always finds something to moan about .
Lol I expressed a bit of sympathy. Where was my rave for her?

Reactions: 2
Lol I expressed a bit of sympathy. Where was my rave for her?
I didnt say you raved ? I said that it wasnt a rave thread .

So she has done another story explaining about why she says “ thanks for the support “ when doing ads and more or less answered all my gripes . She says she made an account to defend herself but was blocked ?
I will hold my hand up and say she seems genuine about it all

Last edited:
You would be more raging if you turned up to your midwife appointment and the midwife didn’t turn up because their boyfriend was feeling ill.
No I wouldn't actually, I would rather precautions were taken. But I see from her stories she has explained she did an LFT in the morning and what the guidelines are so she has stuck by them. I actually quite like her and now she has cleared it up it's point over for me, I was just shocked thinking she had maybe not got a PCR as is guidance at my work (as a fellow frontline worker)

Oh cmon people, Jodie is one of the decent influencers I’m not sure why she even has a thread on tattle and I cba to read 18 pages lol. I always find she is honest and transparent with what she posts. As if you’re all coming for her now she’s positive, there are exceptions in the rules around covid testing for key workers. Give her a break 😂
Jodie is well liked on this thread.. it’s just gossip. It’s not fair to jump on here as a new poster who hasn’t even read what’s been said.

Influencers are happy to take the free items and paid ADs so people will chat.. it’s not all venom. Maybe they need to stop if they don’t like it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
All true apart from hammering bank shifts. They take an average of your basic pay, not including bank shifts.
Not true. They calculate your maternity leave based on pay between certain weeks in your pregnancy. If you hammer overtime during these weeks your maternity leave will be substantially higher. Set out in my maternity leave policy (I work for the ambulance service).

Reactions: 4
I really like this lady, don’t find anything she says offensive. Love to support the ads, hats off for working her bollocks off, she could of easily have rang in sick when Terry was feeling off it but went in to do her duties and followed guidance.

I really like this lady, don’t find anything she says offensive. Love to support the ads, hats off for working her bollocks off, she could of easily have rang in sick when Terry was feeling off it but went in to do her duties and followed guidance.
Is that you Terry ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here come the new members to tell us how wrong we are. This thread is the tamest on here.

• Heart
When people say to just unfollow her but don't say nothing to her about seeking out this thread to read. The Internet belongs to us all....

• Heart
When people say to just unfollow her but don't say nothing to her about seeking out this thread to read. The Internet belongs to us all....
I must admit i did smile when she explained why she reads here and then said it was understandable she comes to see whats being made up about her but then said “ its sad people follow me and then go on tattle to comment “ .

It’s getting boring with her bringing up Tattle every couple of months. Stop sharing and make your profile for family and friends if it bothers you that much.

• Heart
I must admit i did smile when she explained why she reads here and then said it was understandable she comes to see whats being made up about her but then said “ its sad people follow me and then go on tattle to comment “ .
I didn't like the way she said she won't look when she has the baby as if we're gonna slate off her little one. We're just humans we only slate your hallway not lovely little babies!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why was she blocked when she created an account? The likes of Elle from FTEN have created accounts to post responses on their threads, why was Jodie unable too?

Why was she blocked when she created an account? The likes of Elle from FTEN have created accounts to post responses on their threads, why was Jodie unable too?
I can’t remember her coming on here and saying anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.