Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Terry a carpenter? I’m sure he could’ve made something perfect for the size of space.
With price on timber at the moment, the bookcase was probably a cheaper option, but I agree, I’d rather have something made for that space and purpose, than an ikea bookshelf.

Just buy an IKEA Chester of drawers... I don't get the bookcase. It looks really messy and there isn't enough space. The babies nappies need to be over by the change table not the other side of the room.

Reactions: 2
Hold on she's just said Terry was feeling symptomatic yesterday but yet she was at work today? And now she is positive too. I would be raging if she was my midwife!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Technically if she's double jabbed she doesn't have to isolate unless she develops symptoms or tests positive though does she? I dunno I'm completely lost on all the rules tbh

Reactions: 9
Surely if he’s been symptomatic then he should have completed a PCR?!

Reactions: 1
I just hope she did an LFT before she went to work this morning
She did and it was negative

Technically if she's double jabbed she doesn't have to isolate unless she develops symptoms or tests positive though does she? I dunno I'm completely lost on all the rules tbh
You’re right, she only has to do lateral flow tests unless symptomatic or tests positive. Then she would need to do a PCR

Reactions: 3
Oh cmon people, Jodie is one of the decent influencers I’m not sure why she even has a thread on tattle and I cba to read 18 pages lol. I always find she is honest and transparent with what she posts. As if you’re all coming for her now she’s positive, there are exceptions in the rules around covid testing for key workers. Give her a break 😂

Reactions: 34
The one thing I would say is she says people should DM her instead of use this forum but in the past I DM’d her a few times (not to insult her I’ll add!) and she never replied.

Reactions: 12
I don’t dislike her, I think her honesty is fab (although bath videos are a bit too honest for me 😂)
Oh cmon people, Jodie is one of the decent influencers I’m not sure why she even has a thread on tattle and I cba to read 18 pages lol. I always find she is honest and transparent with what she posts. As if you’re all coming for her now she’s positive, there are exceptions in the rules around covid testing for key workers. Give her a break 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve got a real soft spot for Jodie
I know her savings have rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way but I think it’s all part of her honesty

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a real soft spot for Jodie
I know her savings have rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way but I think it’s all part of her honesty
I think her tags of “ thanks for the support “ after an ad is taking the piss ? She saves £500 a month she doesnt need “ our support “

Hi and welcome . You do know this is a gossip site and we are allowed to air our opinions ? This isnt a rave thread .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hold on she's just said Terry was feeling symptomatic yesterday but yet she was at work today? And now she is positive too. I would be raging if she was my midwife!
You would be more raging if you turned up to your midwife appointment and the midwife didn’t turn up because their boyfriend was feeling ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You would be more raging if you turned up to your midwife appointment and the midwife didn’t turn up because their boyfriend was feeling ill.
I agree with this. From what I can see, she’s followed all applicable rules and guidance. I feel sorry for her, she’s pregnant, possibly infected and clearly quite stressed about the potential impact on people she’s been close to in work.

Reactions: 17
I love Jodie, thinks she’s one of the ‘real’ ones on ig.
i didn’t even realise she had a thread until she pointed it out but I find her a fresh off breath air.

never replies to dms though

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.