Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her initially but she is too negative. She never stops moaning. If it’s not one thing it’s another. I’d say she is a nightmare to live with

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I liked her initially but she is too negative. She never stops moaning. If it’s not one thing it’s another. I’d say she is a nightmare to live with
It’s horrible to hear her moaning about the things Terry buys for the baby.. At least he makes an effort.

The shelving unit looks daft too.. A chest of drawers would be way better.

Reactions: 4
I don't get the bookcase. Where are the clothes going to go?

Reactions: 2
I have a sneaky suspicion that she will really ramp up the insta income and Ads whilst she’s on mat leave.
seems like it’s started! And I think usually she warns us that she’s going to do a #ad but not this time

Would you send a picture of yourself in the bath to your family & friends? More than likely no so why do strangers have to see it? These online personalities are all so desperate it’s cringe
What also struck me has odd was - she saves £500 a month in her bank but she had an 11 year old Mattress 😳😳😳😳
She never makes sense to me anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What also struck me has odd was - she saves £500 a month in her bank but she had an 11 year old Mattress 😳😳😳😳
She never makes sense to me anymore
She’s tight. The sofas and furniture etc was mostly bought second hand or gifted and if she can make it on the cheap she will. Remember when they were forcing themselves to spend £30 a week on food shopping? I don’t know how they did it without taking food from her parents which she has done a few times.

Reactions: 5
577 likes and 4 comments on the mattress #ad
These ads that the insta huns do, that's just another company to add to my ever growing list that I refuse to now buy from 🤣
I had to speak to sky the other day about my account and they tried to offer me sky glass TV... I think the customer service advisor was glad to end the call... "Unless you gift me for free" etc etc🤣
But I honestly think we are going to be neck deep in them from Jodie while she's on mat leave..We are about due another reminder ad of the magazine subscription 🙄

• Heart
Genuine question as I’ve never been sure how it all works. Would she have approached these companies that she does ads for asking for free tit or would they have approached her? My guess in the first, as she’s not a huge account?

Reactions: 1
There’s an app you can download that has ad campaigns on it and you can apply. A lot of them stipulate you must have x number of followers so they’re usually restricted to 10k+

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I mean it works for tiny baby clothes but as soon as it grows, there will be no space! A slim wardrobe, or like you said drawers would have been much better
Isn’t Terry a carpenter? I’m sure he could’ve made something perfect for the size of space.

Isn’t Terry a carpenter? I’m sure he could’ve made something perfect for the size of space.
This!! Surely he could knock together a slim wardrobe with hanging and storage for boxes, drawers etc. as soon as that baby can move every single item on those shelves will be on the floor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.