Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this for our benefit??? Much rather watch Netflix then go out!

View attachment 1286686
She is truly showing everything the hotel has to offer.. not much that she has to go to bed 🤣🤣🤣 I have mild stomach issues and cocktails are a very rare for me or a no no.. she has cocktails nearly every week.. if she even thinks about complaining of stomach issues tomorrow 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 7
Ah lads I just cannot with her!!! Breakfast looked horrible, Ive more variety in my fridge at home!!! And second she exhausted IS SHE FOR REAL...a full on day... she took a train, had a facial, ate and drank was in bed at like 8pm what the actual duck 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The breakfast was pathetic, empty plates and dishes everywhere, obviously not being replenished properly!!
she is exhausted and fatigued now after lazing around a hotel all day and night, give me strength!!!! Lazy lump of a human being She is!!!

Reactions: 7
Move into the real world Shan!!!
Exhausted!!!! From what???? Oh I know…… flat out eating & drinking because it was FREE!
04AF8398-5EFC-493A-8E6E-80BE006C51EC.png

Reactions: 2
4 hrs ago she put her post up about the hotel.... 18 likes and 1 comment...

Reactions: 3
4 hrs ago she put her post up about the hotel.... 18 likes and 1 comment...
I get more likes and comments than that on a photo of my dog and I’ve 300 followers it’s pathetic are these company’s not checking stats

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.