Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tea Spill kills me 😂 The top two are Shauntelle and the spotty one is Leona judging by the kitchen background obvi. Pink one is Sarah Burke, and no idea about the orange. We've all seen Shauntelle delete comments and even posts when people point out how she could have bloody ironed the free clothes she gets, but she's allergic to household appliances unfortunately

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Tea Spill kills me 😂 The top two are Shauntelle and the spotty one is Leona judging by the kitchen background obvi. Pink one is Sarah Burke, and no idea about the orange. We've all seen Shauntelle delete comments and even posts when people point out how she could have bloody ironed the free clothes she gets, but she's allergic to household appliances unfortunately
Orange is Julie twins and me…

Reactions: 2
About time tea spill spilled some tea on them even if it is the most basic of tea,. Them 2 get away with everything and no one says boo to them

Reactions: 2
The comment on the YouTube video talking with her mum about the hotel room saying it was a “suite” and then they came to the room and it was just the normal sized room which would be expected. The absolute privilege she thinks she has to be upgraded a room because of who she thinks she is 🥲

Reactions: 3
I just spent the week with shan lol if she didn’t have the Bella event or the PR stay she would have literally nothing to vlog about I can’t see her lasting long at them! It’s hard to tell who’s more immature shan or mammy! They’re like a pair of 13 year olds!

Reactions: 4
Her advice is so bad, I really hope she’s the one sending in those questions and that no one is actually taking advice from Shan!!

Reactions: 1
She needs to stick to her own lane and just stop with the advice, who on earth is asking her about the pill, they need to be getting proper medical advice

Reactions: 4
She’s desperately try’s to have the Insta perfect live. Imagine if she had to work for a living and pay bills like the rest of us.

Reactions: 6
Mammy unwell all week but will make a miraculous recovery for the brunch event tomorrow 😏 also I never heard her mention a student before, did anyone else?

Reactions: 3
Jaysus fair play to Leona, miraculous recovery when she gets something for free 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.