Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh she’s so contradictory it’s painful… worried about the planet but is fast fashion mad, into minding her body but literally just last night had shots on her stories, pop tarts with protein yoghurt not so long ago, if that’s minding I’d hate to see what abuse is. She would sell her soul for some free stuff.

Reactions: 5
Awh she’s so contradictory it’s painful… worried about the planet but is fast fashion mad, into minding her body but literally just last night had shots on her stories, pop tarts with protein yoghurt not so long ago, if that’s minding I’d hate to see what abuse is. She would sell her soul for some free stuff.
She is Grace's secret child deffo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hint hint send me free perfume,how much clothes,make up perfume does one person need 🤮

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else notices they have zero loyalties to nail techs, beauticians etc in Carlow....

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else notices they have zero loyalties to nail techs, beauticians etc in Carlow....
Totally noticed that too..seems a different nail tech every few months..i'm going to same girl years🤣..But then i pay🤣

Reactions: 1
Is she actually on another free stay?

But more importantly, is she actually wearing a jumper that says chupa chups all over it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And why is she so excited to have Netflix in her hotel room, might aswell stay at home if she’s going to stay in bed watching tv

• Haha
She can honestly duck off.. and I’m sorry the bonnington is a kip.. it used to be the regency where the shooting was years ago. One half of the hotel is used for homeless families and the other for tourists. Homeless families have their own side entrance.. treated like scum by the hotel heaven forbid they go in the main door. Wouldn’t stay there if I was paid

• Haha
  • Wow
She can honestly duck off.. and I’m sorry the bonnington is a kip.. it used to be the regency where the shooting was years ago. One half of the hotel is used for homeless families and the other for tourists. Homeless families have their own side entrance.. treated like scum by the hotel heaven forbid they go in the main door. Wouldn’t stay there if I was paid
I was coming on to say the same!!! Someone was shot outside the hotel FFS!! Trying to
Make out it’s fab and is amazing and she’s “obsessed”, it’s a Kip of a place!!! She would literally go anywhere once it’s free!!!

Reactions: 7
I wrote to the hotel and asked them why are they giving these lumps free hotel stays when they have no jobs , no kids, stay in bed all day but believe they deserve a break... bolox that . Families paying money out through there noses to live , eat , keep warm, car on a road etc and can't afford a night away and these going 30 mins down the road just because its free... wouldn't it be better for these to say actually I won't take the stay but can u pass it onto some deserving off it

Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t turn down a hot snot if it was going for free. Sure her whole life is funded by the taxpayer, doesn’t work for a single thing

Maybe my standards are too high but nothing about that room looked “luxurious” to me.. it looks quite basic

Reactions: 6
Maybe my standards are too high but nothing about that room looked “luxurious” to me.. it looks quite basic
Luxurious compared to her fiances room in his mothers house that she took over. Sorry.. I actually mean compared to her bedroom in her own home. You know the one she cleans once a week 🤩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.