Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skittykitty

B754D3D5-39FF-4157-B627-92B356C04B3C.png

So Bellamianta bring her away for a free night in the westbury, pay for her dinner and guzzle cocktails so she can “live her best life” and the next day she’s sharing another brand of tans page. Does this one have anything between the ears, honestly?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also I’m gonna bet anything she’ll be in a&e in the next few days if not tomorrow.
hiiii guuuuuuys I'm back in hospital I don't want to discuss what's wrong so please respect my privacy but please light a candle and say a prayer for me and just tap on over the next 30 photos of my drip, stockings, hospital food and what ever you do don't ask any questions I'm a very private person xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15

GossPots

VIP Member
Nearly tripped over myself running here,

“Are you going to get a Christmas job again”

“Definitely not since I have my own business”

Hahahahahaahahahahhaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha

Memaw

Chatty Member
It's great to see she can drink on all those meds she takes and don't even get me started on the arm stretching over her head she couldn't even wash herself a few weeks ago now she's throwing shapes all over the place

• Haha

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
She's bloody bizarre. I get the feeling she really loves being sick.

She creepily reminds me of Gypsy Rose Blanchard which just gives me the chills 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Moaningmartle

Well I'm after eating that kilkenny hotel on the phone . Imagine I rang that hotel a couple of weeks ago asking the facilities for a 86 year old woman to bring her for the night and is it easy accessible I also asked at the end would there be a discount as she is an oap. I don't have alot of time with her left and trying to make the most of it what we have left. I was told no sorry book online. Well to see that lump bragging about another free night's stay IN THAT HOTEL I'm furios

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Tomboy

Ah lads I just cannot with her!!! Breakfast looked horrible, Ive more variety in my fridge at home!!! And second she exhausted IS SHE FOR REAL...a full on day... she took a train, had a facial, ate and drank was in bed at like 8pm what the actual fuck 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

GossPots

VIP Member
A round of applause for Shauntelle, she has managed to clean the 3ft x3ft sitting room again today, fair fucks to her getting all that done

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Anonymititty

The more Shauntelle tries to talk about things she thinks she knows the dumber she sounds. Trying to make herself out to be some sort of activist for those with eating disorders now, I didn't see her post a single thing for National Eating Disorder Awareness week but she decides Easter is the right time? Just another opportunity for a fucking question box and to put pictures of herself in the background so it's all me me me. As if any of these were written by real people, with her perfectly prepared answers ofc, to be aired in public - a woman with three kids is 'so embarrassed 😭😭' about her tummy, sounds like it was written by Shauntelle a sixteen year old. And the 'person' with a three year old with an ED, I'm guessing she was diagnosed by a Doctor, right - which Shauntelle isn't! You'd be better off asking a stranger on the street for advice before asking Shaun. I must have missed the part where she actually went to college and got a medical degree. There is a big difference between having issues with food and actually being diagnosed. It's like she wants another 'notch' on the medical belt and yes she is sick, but more than just physical. The way she phrases the questions to herself you can tell she loves making herself out to be a saviour for others, a shining light, a fountain of knowledge. Or is it just a show of 'Look, another thing I overcame. Aren't I great?'

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Specsqueen

Jenny McCarthy better watch out 😆😬

View attachment 1369303
this really pissed me off. Like I know a lot of photographers, they work so dame hard. It’s a gruelling industry and not one that many can do full time anymore. Simply because of the likes of Shan who takes a few photos and thinks she’s CEO of IPPVA. I’d love to know what she’s charging. Where does she get her albums, USBs, what packages has she. Has she got public liability insurance. Do it as a hobby ya absolutely but thinking your a pro after one BADLY done afternoon tea / wedding. I don’t think so. She’s not one to stick to the same thing for very long anyway so this won’t last either.

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
How much begging can one person do to get noticed. Considering how ill she’s been and all the medications she was taking with very strong painkillers, the alcohol is flowing quite well and the jeans look like she’s been poured into them. How do you wear jeans like that after such a complicated, rare surgery ??

Gossipygoss

That video is beyond CRINGE!!! God help the pair of them, 3 years they’ve been going out & giving our relationship advice, the pair of them need to get a life!!!! A part time job between, living at his mothers house, no kids, no real responsibilities, if they do have days already where they annoy the hell out of each other they are in for a rude awakening if they ever get real lives of responsibilities. Pair of clowns. Mortified for him, imagine co-workers taking the piss out of him.

skittykitty

It’s lovely herself and Leigh have found each other but Jesus she’s desperate for people to think they’re goalz, god love her but I’d be shocked if anyone was lusting after poor ould Leigh. Her head is filled with nonsense from following the likes of Charleen Murphy and Ellie Kelly etc, that’s where she gets these notions from. Not her lane though.

Attachments

• Haha

Noseymamma2

Ah now!!!!! Cancun etc, all inclusive, 5 star luxury honeymoon! And neither Shan or the fella in a full time job. Ffs myself and my partner both work like dogs all year round and are now shopping around for the best deals on a package week away in Portugal and still having to justify spending the money and didn't go on holiday at all for the last few years by the way. This lot seem to have plenty money. How do they do it eh? Coz I'd love to know.
The go fund me that we all donated too 🙈🗞🗞

Reactions: 10

farnaway

How awkward. She was so embarrassed while doing the video, she couldn’t look at the camera, couldn’t even say words like “sex” or “sexy”. Of all couples to promote this product they picked the least sexual and least mature couple on Instagram that I can think of.
Apart from all that she’s terrible at advertising products. She keeps repeating herself and spouts such nonsense. You’d think when editing she’d see how bad it is, and either re-shoot or edit it down.

Reactions: 10