Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moustache… has grown exponentially
Does she know it's okay and normal to get rid of it? I have very fine blonde hair ya wouldn't notice it until I put makeup on and I get rid of mine once a month. Is this her statement move? The way some girls don't shave their armpits

Reactions: 3
Sorry, what?! She’s a photographer now? Maybe I missed it but I have never ever seen her mention anything to do with photography before, and as if people were messaging asking her about it. And for the love of Jesus will you wax that tash Shauntelle your food is going to start getting stuck in it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DM for bookings 🤔🤣🤣🙈😬

she “filmed and edited” the “sneak peek” but she’s in the “sneak peek” sitting down at the table so how did she film it!!! Gathering other peoples videos & pawned them off as her own!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s the bleeping image in looks and delusions as a relative of mine. If anyone told her a picture she took was lovely she’d open up her own business and failed. Then multiple other ventures cos of 1-2 comments always gets her thinking bout easy money - but never was easy money and she lost big money in the end.

Reactions: 4
I actually cannot believe she’s now started a page as a photographer! Not one course taken or any experience yet is willing to charge people for photography! Please someone give this girl a smack Of cop on!!
Oh I presume it’ll be a fully registered business and all above board!!

Reactions: 7
I actually cannot believe she’s now started a page as a photographer! Not one course taken or any experience yet is willing to charge people for photography! Please someone give this girl a smack Of cop on!!
Oh I presume it’ll be a fully registered business and all above board!!
Anyone who pays this fraud for "photography" i'v no sympathy for!!!!!!

The photos are nice but quite obviously not professional in any way shape or form!!! All of a sudden now she’s advertising herself as a photographer!!

Bookings already?! She is so full of shite, and obviously asking herself all those questions.
Has she ever mentioned having an interest in photography before? I thought she was all about fashion?

has she
Bookings already?! She is so full of shite, and obviously asking herself all those questions.
Has she ever mentioned having an interest in photography before? I thought she was all about fashion?
Does she even own a camera or just using her phone ?

Booked up for August 😅😅😅 stop will ya. If anyone is getting married in August they have their videograpger and photographers booked well in advanced. What portfolio has she to go on and back her up when she f**ks someone's photos up. Not just any photos WEDDING PHOTOS. over 3k I spent on wedding photos and video and I spent hours and days researching and going through reviews to make sure they had experience

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Booked up🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Really Shan🤔🤔🤔How could ANYONE book her..its a complete farce!!Oh & she will travel all over Ireland for jobs..what on the bus🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
Another haul of tacky needless tat. And taken to bed again for the week. How is she gonna handle travelling the country as Ireland’s new top wedding photographer?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never heard anyone mention “fatigue” as much as she does. It will be soon forgotten when she has another event or free hotel stay!

Reactions: 8
She will be ok once she gets a feee stay she is ok to go then and go drinking etc, she was fine to go when she had to do that ad also

I’ve stopped watching. My god I can’t cope with the constant “I’m so tired” and then leads into hauls etc… she only came on cos she had to and the excuse of being fatigued for the reason she wasn’t on is just an easy excuse. LAZY! And wants to earn a living doing the bare minimum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.