Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something ? She’s been going on and on about bellameanta tan and them bringing her away to a hotel etc and she just a advertised iconic tan ?

Reactions: 8
Shan has a “review“ of the hotel up ….. 1 comment & about 30 likes!!!! Says it all really!

Reactions: 1
I can honestly hear her tomorrow "the exhaustion has kicked in." "The wedding made me so so excited for my wedding next year"

Reactions: 6
Ok 1. i actually like the blue dress 2. I hope the bride posted pics before shan decides to post to over 12k randomers 3. Looks like her and lee have zero friends at it...quite odd

Reactions: 8
WTF is the story with filming everyone at the wedding up dancing! Put the phone down and enjoy the night!! Nothing worse than a
Phone shoved up in your face when you’re at something enjoying yourself!!
Shans dress was nice but the bloody shoes!! They’re like my first holy communion shoes but with a bit of a platform, horrible!!

Reactions: 4
Why is mammy beggy Mitchell tagging all the companies and giving the details of her brothers wedding.. even thanking the hotel.. looking for a freebie leona are we?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.