Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
37 likes and 1 comment …… how are companies working with her her engagement is absolutely shocking I get more likes on a photo of my dinner than her β€œcontent”

Reactions: 4
Oh sorry! That was vague. I meant she reminded me of a vampire or a bat the way she kept lifting up the sides of the dress like a cape, she was about to fly off πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh sorry! That was vague. I meant she reminded me of a vampire or a bat the way she kept lifting up the sides of the dress like a cape, she was about to fly off πŸ˜‚
Hahaha!!! God love her πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡ she might as well suck the blood out of Lee with how much she has her lips on him as well πŸ§›β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
The way she is using her fingers for the cream and staring into my soul is not ok

• Haha
Reactions: 2
70 euro worth of pjs in one shopping trip and she’s wearing Xmas pjs in Feb.
And Jesus put a bra on

Those nails can't be hygienic πŸ™ˆ I am not being funny but what is her usual content? Being sent free stuff? Putting too much cream on her face? Mixing her free skin care brands so no one knows which one is working? Very surprised she didn't tag either company so they'd see her stories. Probably tried to play it casual like she'd be using those products usually, but surely mentioning and tagging them is like part of her 'job'. Face it Shaun your 'usual content' before was your budding eating disorder, food obsession, giving dieting advice and exercising on camera. Now it's boomerangs of walking, clothes and skin stuff all of which you're being paid to promote or have been sent for free. I'd be about as influenced to use/buy any of those products as the man in the moon. I do have to feel sorry for her. If it wasn't for Instagram, what would she be doing all day?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.