Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shauntelle is very quiet, does she not want to show herself slobbing in bed now because it was said here?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice her bio change? It seems Leigh has been moved down on her list of priorities. Her bio is so long you have to click 'more' to read the rest which cut off the bit that said 'dm/email for collabs' unless you click 'more'. Now she's put Leigh at the bottom so the collabs part is always seen. That says a lot about her tbf

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The young one going to a disco tonight & she up against the same wall the mother takes her silly pictures from!!
they all crave attention!!

The young one going to a disco tonight & she up against the same wall the mother takes her silly pictures from!!
they all crave attention!!
They’re gonna have her as bad as themselves.. next she’ll be going around with her sweater hooshed up under her bra

Reactions: 6
Feel sorry for Sophie & the poor teenage son..he must be morto at the carry on of his mam & sister🙄Already can see Sophie heading down the Instahun route pushed on by her attention seeking begging mother😏

Sophie does look lovely but how many times did she stand for that picture... I wasn't cocking my leg and posing like that for pictures when I was her age. And I would have absolutely died if my mother had taken a picture and put it online for 11K people to see! God help her, I sincerely hope she isn't bullied when she's older. I'm not sure how old she is but secondary school can be brutal for anyone

Reactions: 5
Sophie does look lovely but how many times did she stand for that picture... I wasn't cocking my leg and posing like that for pictures when I was her age. And I would have absolutely died if my mother had taken a picture and put it online for 11K people to see! God help her, I sincerely hope she isn't bullied when she's older. I'm not sure how old she is but secondary school can be brutal for anyone
Shes only 10 i think..looks older

Reactions: 3
10 leave her alone,no need to be posing like that,shes a child,on the beg for her to model kids clothes

Reactions: 5
The mother says shes an "accountant" in that magazine article she has on grid..she is 1000% not qualified as an accountant..more lies🙄🙄

The poxy boots she just showed!!! Be lovely with a summer dress she says! Absolute tat!!!! She would collaborate with anyone!!!! Oh and she’s in the bed for the day too!!! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is she ever out of that bed?
How is she not getting a collab with Emma mattress

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The poxy boots she just showed!!! Be lovely with a summer dress she says! Absolute tat!!!! She would collaborate with anyone!!!! Oh and she’s in the bed for the day too!!! 🙄
Why the actual duck would you wear boots like that in the summer? Half way up your calves, they'd be leaking with sweat 😩 Imagine the athletes foot... those boots are as thick as herself. It's a pity dresses can't be styled with anything other than the boots of a Bratz doll

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.