Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, until the next freebie comes along!!! She will spend the week in bed, only getting up to “clean” and cook another tit dinner!!
She might return or work from her sickbed to find holiday deals for her loyal Instafam. It has to be pity that stops people from hitting the unfollow button.

Reactions: 6
Jesus she’s been on much more indulgent nights away and never had a flare. Very surprising it happens now.
Also they should have mentioned you don’t get the fruit and plates of treats and sweets when you pay for the room, you get nothing.

She’s made a miraculous recovery for her last free meal.. sickness will continue later tonight/tomorrow 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So are they staying there tonight aswell or are they draining as much as they can out of the hotel before they head back home which is about 30 mins down the road!!

Thanks for addressing the sweets etc in the room Leona 👋👋👋
No wonder Shan has stomach problems… Pizza & Pasta again tonight with garlic bread no doubt!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I mean anyone with gastrointestinal issues knows the triggers that make them flair , the number one culprit is high fat and fried foods , so I don’t understand why you would eat what she has been eating , add in the alcohol the acid alone in that would absolutely kill you , so after a day in bed she has gotten up to enjoy her last meal and the first thing she is eating deep fried mozzarella sticks it looks like , it baffles me . As someone who has an incurable autoimmune disease and takes weekly chemo treatment I wish I had the luxury of sitting around in bed when I have a flair unfortunately it’s pop some anti sickness meds and get on with life , I’d also restrict my diet and keep it as bland as possible , soft soups etc not chow down on creamy high fat /carbs

Reactions: 10
Dragged herself out of bed, god forbid she miss a free meal!!! Can’t believe the meal she is having when she claims to be sick, deep fried cheese followed by a creamy pasta dish would surly be the worst meal you could chose!!!

She is unreallllll, couldn’t miss out on the freebie meal, she said she couldn’t stop getting sick about an hour beforehand, she is a greedy, lazy, fat lump. How have none of her “followers” called her out on this behaviour?

Dragged herself out of bed, god forbid she miss a free meal!!! Can’t believe the meal she is having when she claims to be sick, deep fried cheese followed by a creamy pasta dish would surly be the worst meal you could chose!!!
She also forgot to say that she was sharing a pizza with Sophie too!

Reactions: 3
Is go go go the new name for too much alcohol and food? Why would you willingly consume all that knowing the kind of stomach issues you have
Vomiting and severe pain? Can't be that severe if you're picking up your phone to open Instagram and update the nation on something we do not need to know?? Disgusting and attention seeking is all that is. Is it any wonder why Jesus wept 😩

She is unreallllll, couldn’t miss out on the freebie meal, she said she couldn’t stop getting sick about an hour beforehand, she is a greedy, lazy, fat lump. How have none of her “followers” called her out on this behaviour?
Those followers get blocked because they are 'haters'. It's gas how Leona liked a post by Tea Spill a few weeks ago about how calling out problematic behaviour gets you blocked. The irony..

Also, I'd say the people working in those hotels hate people like them. Rolling out the red carpet, and for what - to say the place is great because they're getting it for free? I'd be sick if I had to clean up after them and their 5th free stay away

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Clothes clothes and more clothes,such a waste,stuff just for the sake of it

Shan & her Mam are 2 of the biggest beggars/frauds on Insta these days!!They are beyond predictable..only have their "ailments" when they are at home bored..NEVER when on a free hotel break,day trip,meal etc etc..funny that isint it🙄🤔🤔They literally use these mysterious "illnesses"for content!!2 shameless lying attention seeking beggars!!!!

There a disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves and the hotels giving this pai free holidays would want to cop on,no shame,take,take,take and then the rest of the time moaning and sick

I know if either of them are reading this they are probably laughing and thinking to themselves that we are all jealous etc. But honestly they need to take a hard look at themselves how flipping embarrassing 😅 "really trying to grow my following" "finding my niche" "such an exciting week ahead" and then 101 picture and videos of a baby........ Like fashion inspo, two tan advertiser, healthy eating, eating shite, Bible study, going for a walk...... get over yourself.

Reactions: 7
Someone sent this into Tea Spill yesterday and I'm delighted. Obviously it was the pair begging, then they were asked. It should be #begged, not #PR/#gifted. I know Leona follows the page, not Shaun though. She doesn't do drama 😏

Attachments

I wrote to the hotel and asked them does anyone book get that treatment. The jellies alone are €25 and I'd hate to ask the price of the fruit basket and welcome plate... unbelievable. We work full time and can't afford this and do these even work and like to go a few miles down the road for free?? Wouldn't they be better offering it someone actually deserving a night's break. And to show how greedy she was she left garth at home and brought shauntelle ??? What does she need a break from ?? Boils my blood

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know why but I really feel sorry for Sophie. She seems like a lovely child but has such a false sense of reality.
They are awful influences on that little girl, she gives me the impression she has additional needs and believes this is normal behaviour,

I wrote to the hotel and asked them does anyone book get that treatment. The jellies alone are €25 and I'd hate to ask the price of the fruit basket and welcome plate... unbelievable. We work full time and can't afford this and do these even work and like to go a few miles down the road for free?? Wouldn't they be better offering it someone actually deserving a night's break. And to show how greedy she was she left garth at home and brought shauntelle ??? What does she need a break from ?? Boils my blood
Did you get a response from the hotel?

Reactions: 3
They must ask for the breaks, I can’t see hotels flocking to give them the breaks away!! The packages that they are given cost a fortune between free meals, spa treatments and sweets and wine left in the room for them! I can’t imagine they get many bookings based on Leona and Shan’s recommendations so it’s a total waste of money for the hotels!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.