Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unreal!! She’s a carer for Garth but he seems to be left home most of the time to fend for himself!!! I thought the mother worked in accounts but she didn’t mention it in the bellamiantia ad so who knows!

Reactions: 6
Shan in the same dress as the other night, for someone that does hauls showing us all the clothes and how to style them she doesn’t take her own advice! Although I’m not sure any paying customer in the park wants to see Shan’s mid rift with her sweater reefed up and stuck under her bra 🥴

Reactions: 5
Another FREEBIE hotel stay for these 2 lazy yokes🙄🙄🙄They are so greedy & selfish its shameful..and Leona a "carer" for the hubby..give me a break🤣🤣Shes always swanning around town on own & off on freebie trips..without him!!!

What is the point in them going on another free stay, pigging out on free food, they dont show the hotel in a nice way and all it does is stop me wanting to go anywhere they get for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The lunch Leona showed looked vile, slop on a plate!! And now the carbonara Shan showed for dinner looked disgusting too, quantity but no quality it seemed like! They don’t exactly promote the place in a good way!! 🤮

The mammy is reading here for sure! She just mentioned that her kids have extra time off this week!!

• Haha
Hey Leona, do you know any good hair salons in Carlow? In need of a new hairdresser 🥺

Reactions: 3
Hey Leona, do you know any good hair salons in Carlow? In need of a new hairdresser 🥺
Herself and Shauntelle use Lynda Maher's so you know where to avoid. They're awful in there and Lynda's daughter is the rudest girl you'll ever meet. Try Berlin or Lavish!

• Heart
  • Haha
I love how the whole campaign with bellamianta is “being you is beautiful” and only a week or 2 ago Shauntelle was literally putting photos up of people and rating them out of 10, wish I had sent that to Bellamianta now before the event

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So mammy would highly recommend the midlands park hotel.. of course you would mammy you haven’t put your hand into your pocket all weekend we’d all recommend it if we got a stay, food and spa treatments for free

• Heart
So no 12 noon kick out for these precious beggy Mitchell’s…..
The child is now napping 🙄
They would not influence me to stay in that hotel or any other hotel for that matter!

Is go go go the name for bucket of carbonara she had, alongside drinks? After a whole night of drinking?
I’d be in ribbons too. She is a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how the flare up didn’t happen after the bellamiantia night out and waited until the free hotel stay was just about over and now it’s home time she is sick as a dog!!! Oh please, give me strength!!!!!

Funny how the flare up didn’t happen after the bellamiantia night out and waited until the free hotel stay was just about over and now it’s home time she is sick as a dog!!! Oh please, give me strength!!!!!
Needs to spend the rest of the week in bed recovering. What an absolute dose.

Needs to spend the rest of the week in bed recovering. What an absolute dose.
Yep, until the next freebie comes along!!! She will spend the week in bed, only getting up to “clean” and cook another tit dinner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.