Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The embarrassmenttttttt in her stories I nearly have the fear myself šŸ˜‚
Even her ā€œsingingā€ alone is enough to make me go red.

Reactions: 5
Has she diagnosed herself with a sprained ankle now?? Quick, get home to bed and rest up.
your one with her dirty foot up on the table and shauntelle with her manly shoes up on the couch, so rude like theyā€™re in a hotel not her poxy sitting room.
I can sense a flare up
Was just thinking the same!!! No respect!!! Shoes and all up on the sofa!! Classy chickā€¦ NOT!!!!

They should be ashamed!! Imagine being invited as a guest to an event to promote it and acting the way they did & showing a complete lack of respect for the venue!!! Turned it into a drunk fest rather than a promotions night!!

Reactions: 4
Jesus she didnā€™t shave the tash anyway, the 3rd photo in her photo dump is horrendous.

• Wow
So cringey!! Why does she wear her hair all scrapped back from her face? It really does nothing for her!! And the shoes were terrible, she wasnā€™t dressed properly for the occasion at all but then thatā€™s nothing new is it!! Fool of a girl, she really showed herself up last night!!!

Let's say Leigh's mom was to die soon (nothing at all on the woman, I hope she has great health and lives a long long time) but just say Leigh and shauntelle were left there in the house to live.. ok he works part time and she is on disability pay.. could the still afford the life they live? The food, the holidays, etc?

In her words "growing my following" would want to hurry up if she thinks she can make a living from it - don't forget to declare what you make and pay your taxes xoxox

Reactions: 3
Literally mortified for her looking at those stories, good luck to her growing her followers and getting to work with other brands after a show like that. As for poor Megan, Iā€™d actually lose it if someone posted videos like that of me online, totally not acceptable. She has no respect.

Shauntelle definitely likes to portray herself as all quiet, naive and innocent. I mean she is naive in a lot of ways but she's not really the person she pretends to be. It's an image/persona she likes to put out there when it suits her but the reality is the second a bit of (preferably free) drink hits her stash, a completely different Shauntelle comes out - the real Shauntelle. The one who likes to feel up women she's known for a wet weekend šŸ„“

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Shauntelle definitely likes to portray herself as all quiet, naive and innocent. I mean she is naive in a lot of ways but she's not really the person she pretends to be. It's an image/persona she likes to put out there when it suits her but the reality is the second a bit of (preferably free) drink hits her stash, a completely different Shauntelle comes out - the real Shauntelle. The one who likes to feel up women she's known for a wet weekend šŸ„“
Absolutely, itā€™s all an act, she always reminds me of a child playing pretend at being a grown up, she hasnā€™t a clue behind it all though, tries to act all mature but Iā€™d say her actual mentally is no more than 15, stuck right in that dangerous little phase of havenā€™t found themselves & could stab you in the back as quick as look at you, no loyalties. If sheā€™d just take the plunge and maybe get a life outside her MIL house & insta platform she has the potential to grow up, if sheā€™s a nice as she says she is then maybe grow into a more mature nicer version of the current Shan.

I was thinking of the antics with that girl Megan, like seriously if that were a guy taking videos of a very obviously drunk girl with her boobs practically falling out Shan would be the first to be able to relate and tell us of a time she was preyed on. The Megan girl has a few videos of the night out, looks like sheā€™s have fun but none of what she selected to show on her stories show her in the same light as Shan chose to share, who needs enemies when you have new BFFs like Shan.

Reactions: 8
She has a better tash than my 18yo brother šŸ„ø

Wonder if she's aware it was indecent and could be classed as assault what she done to that girl?
You don't have to be male to be an attacker.
The girl was clearly on the sauce and didn't show any of that content herself and doesn't look like a willing party.
You're the predator here Shan.
And a bleeping dick. But we knew that.

Reactions: 6
Another freebie night away for the mammy!! Christ are they ever at home?! Would literally take anything offered no matter what!

Another freebie night away for the mammy!! Christ are they ever at home?! Would literally take anything offered no matter what!
Itā€™s actually starting to get beyond a joke. She actually takes the biscuit

Who has gone on this free trip she is getting a free trip at least once a month now if itā€™s a family trip itā€™s a break for her and hubby, does the mam not work? Is it Just her baby and Shan gone

Who has gone on this free trip she is getting a free trip at least once a month now if itā€™s a family trip itā€™s a break for her and hubby, does the mam not work? Is it Just her baby and Shan gone
According to the bellamantia sheā€™s a carer and works full time

• Haha
More drinks, itā€™s mad how all her stomach issues clear up just in time for these drinking sessions

Crazy like I am guessing Sophie is missing school due to this special free stay I wonder does this hotel leave jellies etc in every person room when staying

Crazy like I am guessing Sophie is missing school due to this special free stay I wonder does this hotel leave jellies etc in every person room when staying
I don't know why but I really feel sorry for Sophie. She seems like a lovely child but has such a false sense of reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.