Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I don’t mean I’m begrudging anyone claiming disability if its genuine. I just mean how come she’s well able for everything else bar a job? She’s able to go away and “work” with bellamianta when it suits her but can’t get a job. She’s just lazy and used to sponging off the government relying on handouts, shameful at her age. I don’t think it’s right she’s planning on creating a family either with no means to support said family. Are we all going to pay for her kids too???

Reactions: 8
Jesus I don’t mean I’m begrudging anyone claiming disability if its genuine. I just mean how come she’s well able for everything else bar a job? She’s able to go away and “work” with bellamianta when it suits her but can’t get a job. She’s just lazy and used to sponging off the government relying on handouts, shameful at her age. I don’t think it’s right she’s planning on creating a family either with no means to support said family. Are we all going to pay for her kids too???
Yep we are for sure!

Reactions: 3
Shauntelles fatigue, anxiety, depression, stomach issues, etc etc etc etc etc have all cleared up and she is ready for a night of drinking.
back to the bed by Monday where the issues miraculously will be arriving back.

Reactions: 7
Shauntelles fatigue, anxiety, depression, stomach issues, etc etc etc etc etc have all cleared up and she is ready for a night of drinking.
back to the bed by Monday where the issues miraculously will be arriving back.
Was just going to say the same thing. Also the mother sees to have recovered from whatever stomach problems she was moaning about last week!
5F726D88-4DF7-4CC8-A2FB-F92E47C1ADB8.png

Reactions: 7
They seem to use sickness for content when they have nothing else, the mother just thrives on medical dramas I wonder is a left over from Shauntelle’s cancer and the attention the mother got she maybe needs that attention now

Reactions: 9
Shauntelle looks soooo different in the photos she doesn’t take herself with good angles

Reactions: 6
I hate that one on a night out that videos the whole bloody thing, imagine the fear tomorrow morning for all those girls on the dance floor.
her hair really doesn’t suit her scraped back and glued to her head like that, she looks like a football.

Mortified for her with all those videos!!! Worst thing ever on a night out is someone with their phone stuck in your face all night!!! Put the bloody phone away and enjoy your night FFS!! Again showing how immature she is!!

I hate that one on a night out that videos the whole bloody thing, imagine the fear tomorrow morning for all those girls on the dance floor.
her hair really doesn’t suit her scraped back and glued to her head like that, she looks like a football.
Poor Megan is going to die tomoro when she sees all! I’m confused about the event tho, are they all there for bellamianta? Theres a lot of people there

Reactions: 4
Has she diagnosed herself with a sprained ankle now?? Quick, get home to bed and rest up.
your one with her dirty foot up on the table and shauntelle with her manly shoes up on the couch, so rude like they’re in a hotel not her poxy sitting room.
I can sense a flare up

Reactions: 4
The actually state of last night, they should be embarrassed with how they acted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.