Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s gone!
Her mother sent her something about having a brolly & factor 100 in the sun. And then shan posted the above.
Mammy must be glued to tattle and made shan cover her tracks! Pity she wouldn’t take some other notes on what’s being said.. especially how her begging comes across so obvious and desperate! On another note why did she delete it

Reactions: 4
Did she delete this, haven’t seen it at all. And what was it about? Did she say something about her mam?
War Against Instagrammers sees all, you can see any stories that have been deleted or expired 😉 You can try cover your tracks all you like Shaun, they don't miss. Maybe think before you post you dullard

Reactions: 1
Banging on about healthy eating and intuitive eating (a complete contradiction in itself!) all the while scoffing processed cheese wrapped in processed ham 😂😂

Also Shan/Leona whoever reads here first, surely someone so far into ED recovery such as Shan would see how triggering her healthy food/calorie counting/ protein/macro talk would be for actual ED sufferers? I really wish she would drop the intuitive eating/ED recovery talk - at best it’s just foolish and at worst dangerous, she hasn’t a clue what she’s talking about.

Reactions: 6
Genuinely SHOCKED that there are actually replies. Are these people ok???
Also funny that she had to admit to watching tea spill, thought she hated any pages like that?

Her Mam follows Tea Spill, I can't be bothered to check whether she does. Real replies or not, why tf would you ask a 20-something year old who hasn't even seen the inside of a break room where to go for your holiday? These are Shaun's people because they're lazy like her. Little Ms. Thomas Cook 🥴

Reactions: 5
What in the name of god does Shauntelle know about booking family holidays or honeymoons, people asking her them questions need to get a life

Reactions: 2
The try on’s 🙈… “When you want to feel a little mature”!!!
She is so out of breath!

Stop Stop Stop flicking your hair Shan!!!
DA50659A-B0F3-4398-9F92-4C55AE15C3BC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh god the outfits are absolutely revolting. They did nothing for her, herself and the mother would advertise for and old tat. The hair flipping she’s like a child playing dress up, she always reminds me of a cringy YouTube wannabe.

All the clothes she wears are horrific! And she never stops pawing at her boobs with her awful sausage fingers.

Reactions: 3
Jumper tucked into the bra again!!! WTF!!! Your bra supports your boobs Shan, not your bloody jumper as well!!! The clothes are horrible, tatty and cheap looking!!! Horrific!!

Another break abroad booked!!! Seriously where do they get the money from, her not working and him part time! His mother must pay all the bills and they have to only get the bit of
Groceries that they do! The state is paying for their lavish lifestyle!!! The clothes, the holidays etc, isn’t it well for some!!!

Another break abroad booked!!! Seriously where do they get the money from, her not working and him part time! His mother must pay all the bills and they have to only get the bit of
Groceries that they do! The state is paying for their lavish lifestyle!!! The clothes, the holidays etc, isn’t it well for some!!!
She’s a disgrace looks like she’s gonna play the cancer card for the rest of her life

I know, even the luxury of having no job to go and being able for all these trips away, never mind getting money every week for sitting on your hole.
it would make you sick. She obviously isn’t embarrassed living that way because she’s always flaunting her trips away and endless online shopping. Nice to see what our taxes is going on. I don’t understand why nobody in Social welfare can follow up on this, like surely if she can “advertise “ for all these brands and go on hotel trips and trips abroad, when she feels line it she’s well able to go and get a job and start contributing to society?
are her freebies even questioned? I think it’s a disgrace, and she should be ashamed of herself, in her twenties and only having worked a few days before Xmas and that’s it for her whole life. Is she not mortified? And then getting benefits every week

I’d say she was made do those few days at Xmas, that she never even completed cos she didn’t feel well…. Her payments were probably at risk.

I’d say she was made do those few days at Xmas, that she never even completed cos she didn’t feel well…. Her payments were probably at risk.
I can’t see her payments being at risk when she’s on a disability payment.. She probably has a doctors note saying she’s not able to work and will continue to play the cancer card and have one of them for the rest of her life! She’s so used to getting everything handed to her she’s be in for a shock if things were to change

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.