Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So messed up, constantly contradicting herself!!! Skin cancer affected her step dad and now she talks about getting a tan on holiday!! Big promotion done for Bellamiantia and this week then was it Iconic tan she’s showing off bottles of? I cannot understand this girl at all! No brand loyalty whatsoever!!! Surely the lady who paid for her to have a 5 star stay in the Westbury must be really sick now!! Such a kick in the teeth!!! God forbid she send back the iconic tan and say thanks but I’m affiliated to Bellamiantia!! Just accepts every freebie going!!
Jordan toothbrushes and toothpaste now but if Spotlight come knocking she will be on about them then!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Well for some not working and lee only works part time being able to go on all these holidays!
Also sending questions to herself again 😴

Reactions: 4
PLEASE🙈As if people are asking her where to go on honeymoon🤣🤣🙄She is dangerous & sending questions to herself again🙄🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Myself and my boyfriend work full time and couldnt afford an all inclusive holiday like shes at, how is she affording it?????

Reactions: 5
Lee probably is her carer if she’s on long term disability so would get the 1800 respite fund off the government for a nice little holiday for them both 🙃

• Wow
She can’t wait to get “burnt to a crisp”
Shauntelle - the cancer survivor

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Expert on travel now it seems!! 🙈 Actually mortified for her!
Now trying to make a show of Leigh! Yes Shan, you’re so well travelled, going to Spain on a
Package holiday is hardly a cultural experience!!
off you go to get “burned too a crisp”, well done! Your oncologist would be thrilled to hear the news!!!

She's coming across as such a privileged little spoiled witch in her last few stories. Oh my God, she can't believe Leigh's never been to Spain or walked around a Spanish supermarket to buy stupid crisps?? We can't all have been lucky enough to be treated to sun holidays Shauntelle. He couldn't even be arsed to answer her. And there's nothing 'nostalgic' about walking around a supermarket, I can't get over her stupidity with basic English! Very funny how 'someone else' described their favourite thing about holidays is to sit on a balcony, wrapped in a towel, drinking a cold drink - pretty much word for word what she said is her favourite thing to do 🤔 She lost 6 followers today, delighted 👌🏻

Reactions: 8
She can’t wait to get “burnt to a crisp”
Shauntelle - the cancer survivor
She still takes regular chemo medication and most medications like that or hitec meds have written fairly clearly to avoid the sun as your at a higher risk to some skin cancers

I never went to Spain either. Like is it essential to go to these places cos it never appealed to me or my poor family that never went on holidays, except a train down the country for a day trip. She’s so far out of touch with reality. But I suppose when people donate for you to be able to get treatment, live and eat in America you don’t appreciate the hard work most go through to just get that day trip.
And yes I woke up on the wrong side of life this morning.
Also I had multiple family members have and die from cancer, they hadn’t got the luxury of go fund mes etc to help them out.

Reactions: 7
I went to lanzarote 12 years ago, zero holidays since, but I bought a house, started a family, paid my bills, that’s what normal people have to do Shauntelle you entitled sponger.

Most hard working people this year are more concerned with the rising cost of living, basics like electricity, groceries and Petrol have risen so much, she never mentions these things though as none of these affect Shan! Spoiled and free loading!!! Great that our taxes pay for her to head off to Spain while she sits on her hole every day or stays in bed!!! And she can still keep up with her massive shopping hauls of cheap fast fashion!! There’ll be a whole holiday clothes haul now from Shein and Penneys!! It’s a joke at this stage!!!

Is she a bleeping travel agent now with a secret stash of holidays to give people - like what the duck did I just tap through.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.