Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes don’t fit, black top about to burst, and shite talking non stop. 3/10

are you finished rating people now Shauntelle?? Is that body positivity that you’re “all about”

some goon lads

Reactions: 5
The clothes don’t fit, black top about to burst, and shite talking non stop. 3/10

are you finished rating people now Shauntelle?? Is that body positivity that you’re “all about”

some goon lads
She needed to size up in the black top and the trousers especially, Iv seen worse on her then the dress! Will we ever see any of them on her again.. not a hope! Flog flog flog I have to laugh the way she’s pairing everything with “docs”

Reactions: 3
She can’t dress to save her life. Its not even that she can’t dress for her size…her clothes are all so ugly.
Also promoting yet another tan!

A spending ban won’t be hard for beggy mammy she spends nothing anyway, just begs!

Reactions: 2
I think the trousers and top combination definitely suits her better than just wearing baby doll dresses all the time. She looked more put together, but needed a size or two up in both. I could see her white balcony bra busting through the top so bad. The dress was meh... Nothing special over all, another place I know not to shop. Those Shein wedge heel yolks sent me over the edge though 🙈🤮 Also time to fire the 'Instagram boyfriend' I think because what is this Shaun 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The more Shauntelle tries to talk about things she thinks she knows the dumber she sounds. Trying to make herself out to be some sort of activist for those with eating disorders now, I didn't see her post a single thing for National Eating Disorder Awareness week but she decides Easter is the right time? Just another opportunity for a bleeping question box and to put pictures of herself in the background so it's all me me me. As if any of these were written by real people, with her perfectly prepared answers ofc, to be aired in public - a woman with three kids is 'so embarrassed 😭😭' about her tummy, sounds like it was written by Shauntelle a sixteen year old. And the 'person' with a three year old with an ED, I'm guessing she was diagnosed by a Doctor, right - which Shauntelle isn't! You'd be better off asking a stranger on the street for advice before asking Shaun. I must have missed the part where she actually went to college and got a medical degree. There is a big difference between having issues with food and actually being diagnosed. It's like she wants another 'notch' on the medical belt and yes she is sick, but more than just physical. The way she phrases the questions to herself you can tell she loves making herself out to be a saviour for others, a shining light, a fountain of knowledge. Or is it just a show of 'Look, another thing I overcame. Aren't I great?'
There’s no way anyone would turn to an overweight wannabe influencer for advice on eating disorders- she has to be writing those questions herself. She also used to only talk about calorie deficits and suddenly she’s not counting calories??

I’m dreaming of living the life she’s able to live on social welfare, instead of working 55-60 hours a week and still not affording travel.

Reactions: 6
Who are these brands sending her free stuff... socks, 1 hour up no comments and 75 likes, i get more than that in an hourv🤣

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how anytime it’s mentioned here about her not working, sponging off social welfare, etc that suddenly her mental health is bad and has to take to the bed. It’s like she’s saying no no look I do deserve the illness benefit or whatever she’s on.
She’s a lazy lump of a thing, there’s no reason why she shouldn’t have a job, she’s well able to go out drinking and eating, travelling all when it suits her

Reactions: 10
Free socks, her day must have been made 🥴 Socks are socks now, c'mon. There's no such thing as an uncomfortable pair. It's only after all of her rambling do you read that they're actually for a good cause - probably should have led with that Shaun. Why do brands keep picking her... Like with the Bella-whatever tan she was sent away to promote and yesterday she was on about another one? No brand loyalty at all. If I'd been that Linda one that paid for her stay, I'd be looking for my money back. I'm just imagining her asking Leigh to take multiple pictures of her on the bed pretending to read 😩

Attachments

Advertising Grey SOCKS and being amazed by flowers found in every second front garden in the country. Is she alright?

she’d advertise shite on a stick of it were free, plain grey socks, she is something else

Advertising Grey SOCKS and being amazed by flowers found in every second front garden in the country. Is she alright?

she’d advertise shite on a stick of it were free, plain grey socks, she is something else
The MA's as bad ffs.. Advertising more supplements, I always take supplements she says... Well it ain't a great add for them because your always sick and complaining

Her current Q&A saying she can’t wait to get a tan on holiday!!! 🙈 It’s 2022, who the hell doesn’t know the dangers of the sun and especially a cancer survivor you wouldn’t go near the sun!!

Her current Q&A saying she can’t wait to get a tan on holiday!!! 🙈 It’s 2022, who the hell doesn’t know the dangers of the sun and especially a cancer survivor you wouldn’t go near the sun!!
And her stepdad only after having surgery to remove skin cancer!!!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.