Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s giving them all 9s now, Hi Shaun, obviously reading here. The point is you shouldn’t be publicly rating them at all you moron, it goes against everything you pretend to be about.
will we put photos of you up here and rate them??

Sorry I stand corrected, she has just rated someone 6/10, go back to bed Shauntelle

Reactions: 6
IMG_20220416_143720.jpg
Not my favourite but some of the pieces are ok. I would be worried about the skirt blowing up.. could have worn something that suited her body type. 5/10.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE SHAUNTELLE? #BEKIND ha.

Reactions: 7
Is this the mothers 3rd free trip to an easter experience????? Wow so many people in Ireland who cannot even afford to go to one. Shes all take take take...makes my blood boil. No words for Shan rating ppl, I hope mental health ireland see this and all her "collabs" do as well 🙄🙄

Is this the mothers 3rd free trip to an easter experience????? Wow so many people in Ireland who cannot even afford to go to one. Shes all take take take...makes my blood boil. No words for Shan rating ppl, I hope mental health ireland see this and all her "collabs" do as well 🙄🙄
What just about to say the same!
3rd fecking FREE Easter trip…. Shocking!!!! Greedy Greedy woman 😡
Shame on you Leona!!

Reactions: 5
Wonder her she would feel for her big shoot in the nightwear if she was marked out of 10. Double standards much.

Reactions: 4
Have you ever notice she does this weird stare, especially with food, she does it in latest story cooking with Leigh
5/10

• Haha
She is as thick as two short planks, either that or living her life under a rock but we knew that. James Charles is literally a PEDOPHILE and she's 'obsessed' with his look? The dopey melt. All this 'obsessed' and 'living for this' terminology is so not her, it doesn't suit her

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She is as thick as two short planks, either that or living her life under a rock but we knew that. James Charles is literally a PEDOPHILE and she's 'obsessed' with his look? The dopey melt. All this 'obsessed' and 'living for this' terminology is so not her, it doesn't suit her
Sorry but what is he wearing? Or what should he be wearing?king of the desert?😂😂😂

Don’t know how that mess ever needs to be cleaned considering she’s sitting at home not working 7days a week, surely she can manage to keep the place tidy. 4/10

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She deleted nine posts yesterday, I wonder if any of them were ones that were rated on here? 🤔 Nothing ever escapes WarAgainstInstagrammers though 📂

Reactions: 3
She deleted nine posts yesterday, I wonder if any of them were ones that were rated on here? 🤔 Nothing ever escapes WarAgainstInstagrammers though 📂
I hope they were the ones where she was rating people out of 10 and she had a little rethink to herself. Lots can play at that. Sprouting her positivity crap while commenting like that. She needs to grow up.

Think she deleted the posts rating other peoples looks, and rightly so, #bekind and all isn’t that what you’re about Shan? Horrible. Will she apologise? Or just cover her tracks??

Think she deleted the posts rating other peoples looks, and rightly so, #bekind and all isn’t that what you’re about Shan? Horrible. Will she apologise? Or just cover her tracks??
She will pretend it never happened and cook something with her boyfriend letting the world know she has one or try on a few more manky looking clothes. Hopefully she’s learned that people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Reactions: 4
To clarify, it was posts from her grid she deleted, not stories. Stories expire after 24 hours but for some reason she removed 9 posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.