Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ad is hands down the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
What an embarrassing ad. And also shes annoying how she says tonight we did that but shes in Carlow 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
And the kissing,ffs,they need to seriously need to take a look at themselves
I genuinely believe they are happy together (her for different reasons than him imo) but she ruins any real authenticity or personality by forcing things and obviously everything has to be recorded to use for stories or posts. I'd say that flour fight was about as 'spontaneous' as Shauntelle is and 'Oh so romantic!'. Ye made dinner together like you do every night, enough... Don't get me started on the bleeping 'I couldn't roll so Leigh helped me heh heh 🥰' - she's obviously watched that pottery scene from Ghost one too many times. It felt like I was watching a play and a community production at that. But notice how every single time they kiss in that video, he has to initiate the kiss but she is always the first to pull away. She does this every time they kiss, what's up with that??

Reactions: 7
I genuinely believe they are happy together (her for different reasons than him imo) but she ruins any real authenticity or personality by forcing things and obviously everything has to be recorded to use for stories or posts. I'd say that flour fight was about as 'spontaneous' as Shauntelle is and 'Oh so romantic!'. Ye made dinner together like you do every night, enough... Don't get me started on the bleeping 'I couldn't roll so Leigh helped me heh heh 🥰' - she's obviously watched that pottery scene from Ghost one too many times. It felt like I was watching a play and a community production at that. But notice how every single time they kiss in that video, he has to initiate the kiss but she is always the first to pull away. She does this every time they kiss, what's up with that??
As someone with diagnosed ocd ... a flour fight would NOT happen... I'd have a breakdown...

Funny how Shans ocd let her do it... wish mine was as sound as hers 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The more Shauntelle tries to talk about things she thinks she knows the dumber she sounds. Trying to make herself out to be some sort of activist for those with eating disorders now, I didn't see her post a single thing for National Eating Disorder Awareness week but she decides Easter is the right time? Just another opportunity for a bleeping question box and to put pictures of herself in the background so it's all me me me. As if any of these were written by real people, with her perfectly prepared answers ofc, to be aired in public - a woman with three kids is 'so embarrassed 😭😭' about her tummy, sounds like it was written by Shauntelle a sixteen year old. And the 'person' with a three year old with an ED, I'm guessing she was diagnosed by a Doctor, right - which Shauntelle isn't! You'd be better off asking a stranger on the street for advice before asking Shaun. I must have missed the part where she actually went to college and got a medical degree. There is a big difference between having issues with food and actually being diagnosed. It's like she wants another 'notch' on the medical belt and yes she is sick, but more than just physical. The way she phrases the questions to herself you can tell she loves making herself out to be a saviour for others, a shining light, a fountain of knowledge. Or is it just a show of 'Look, another thing I overcame. Aren't I great?'

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Sorry but is she actually putting up peoples photos and rating how they look??!!!!
How does that fit into her how are your campaign?
she really is a few sambos short of a picnic.
she goes on and on and on about body positivity, being kind, mental health, and she is eating peoples photos with a vote on her stories. Disgusting.
She wouldn’t mind if we popped up all her photos here then and rated them?? It’s no different.

Sorry but is she actually putting up peoples photos and rating how they look??!!!!
How does that fit into her how are your campaign?
she really is a few sambos short of a picnic.
she goes on and on and on about body positivity, being kind, mental health, and she is eating peoples photos with a vote on her stories. Disgusting.
She wouldn’t mind if we popped up all her photos here then and rated them?? It’s no different.
I obviously meant putting peoples photos up not eating 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Is she actually for real? Did she put more then one up? Can only see the one but imagine putting what she wrote up with it. Like someone said would she like us to do this to her? I watched that girl she shared, she’s a you tuber and has had an eating disorder. She looks so much better now. But jesus shauntelle get a grip you melt. Trying to hard to be something she’s never gonna be!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.