Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing she’s fit to review is the Emma mattress because she’s never out of bed. Who is she to be reviewing hotels?! I thought fashion was your thing Shauntelle? Or is your thing just whatever is going free at the time?
Deodorant, protein bars, fast fashion, hotels. Painful

Hi Shauntelle, thanks for reading and clearing that up for me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks she is the queen of Instagram. Painful and boring. What is it with the hand movements??
She’s a dose. An absolute dose.

Reactions: 4
God love her she has it so tough trying to balance everything.. as in “filming and doing everything” what the duck is everything.. lying in bed all day 😳 💤 Leigh run now when you have the chance this girl is very unwell with the mind of a 13 year old.. she’s almost on the verge of being vulnerable she’s that immature for her age!

She is like a child playing at dress up or “Mammys and Daddy’s”. If she classifies her current lifestyle as hectic she will get some land from a height if she ever does have a child - I genuinely can’t see how she’d cope?

Wouldn’t be right for her to bring a baby into her life when she’s dealing with so many issues.
She can’t make it through a morning without a day in bed

Reactions: 8
Whyyy tf does she need to reshare every story of her competition? Every tap is just the bleeping same. And only 20 comments (a lot from the same people), out of 12.5k people, less than 100 likes? No-one is even interested when she's offering something for a change 😄 Mr. Candy must be delighted they wasted a box on her. Why call it a Mystery Box when you open it up and take a picture??!

• Haha
Whyyy tf does she need to reshare every story of her competition? Every tap is just the bleeping same. And only 20 comments (a lot from the same people), out of 12.5k people, less than 100 likes? No-one is even interested when she's offering something for a change 😄 Mr. Candy must be delighted they wasted a box on her. Why call it a Mystery Box when you open it up and take a picture??!
Thought the same..barely a handful of entries for the box of overpriced sugar🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Maybe I'm just heartless but I'm sick to death of seeing that little child on each of their stories 24/7. I understand he was wanted for so long and is so loved but if these two wanna be content creators showing the baby all day everyday isn't gonna cut it

Maybe I'm just heartless but I'm sick to death of seeing that little child on each of their stories 24/7. I understand he was wanted for so long and is so loved but if these two wanna be content creators showing the baby all day everyday isn't gonna cut it
Kids pull the collabs in, they’re doing it for the free stuff. Both Shauntelle and her mam have gotten free stuff for him and themselves because of it.
i also agree I’m actually sick of seeing peoples kids plastered all over the internet. if you plaster a child over your socials your guaranteed to pull a lot more in and it’s sickening.

Reactions: 5
What happened her jewellery collab? Was it literally just the one post where she was obsessssedddddssss and then that’s it? Onto the next freebie??

Reactions: 3
Omg Leona is NOT ABLE. Funny how she’s able for all the free Easter days out and hotel stays!!

And that ad I just watched of the other two cooking has made me vom in my mouth. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.