Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goss2k22

To conclude "im a lazy bitch"
She was banging on about how much she loved her course last year 😂 she only done it for a wet week how would she be “so hard on herself” and financially, she would have got the grant? I’m so confused it was her “dream course” apparently 🙈 makes no sense , college doesn’t work for me financially so I’m gonna focus on my wedding even tho I’m apparently too broke for college 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

GossPots

VIP Member
Who ate these people asking some random young one off Instagram what to get their partners for Valentine’s Day?
Also genuinely interested, I don’t think I’ve done valentines presents since I was a teen, am I an awful partner?! 😂
Didn’t realise it was such a big thing, think we usually get each other a card

• Haha

Spink

I can't deal. A hen party when she's already married? Oooooookkkaaaaaayy then. It just screams desperation.
Its all about me me me with them. It sickens me the amount of freebies they get from begging. Any company that gifts them I refuse to support.

PinkBella

Commented on that video earlier playing stupid asking if she & Leigh bought a house & she deleted the comment & blocked me 🤣

Also, she gets between 2-10 comments on all her posts, there is noway people are asking her these questions 🤣 so she's 100% writing them herself

Anyone know roughly how much ya make on them AF links
Very little since she's no engagement on her insta at all!

• Haha

Rbc123

Honestly the most piss poor excuse I've ever heard for not having a job cause Leigh doesn't have his licence? 🤦‍♀️ what's stopping her from learning how to drive? Might suit her better than squandering money on ugly clothes!

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
AS IF fellas are messaging Shan asking her what to get girlfriends for Valentines day🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Shes writing all them Questions to herself..her & her mother would sell their granny if could🙄🙄

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Yeah her face in those stories showed a different story, she's not happy. That put on smile and all - its very sad. I don't think she's happy where she is. I think her relationship is good just that being away from her family isn't letting her be happy. I'd say she's out in the sticks and what's she's doing now is all she can do. He's never there during the day and she's all alone. She'd be better off more full time with her mam and maybe visit him at the weekend till they have a more solid place that suits both of them to live in.
She really doesn’t help herself or try to better herself… if she got up off her arse and got a small part time job for a few hours a week (or whatever she’s able for).. she has said her doctor hasn’t cleared her for work but come on a few hours in an office or something easy on her wouldn’t kill her.. start taking driving lessons and get some independence.. I’d hate to be that age and so dependent on my mother! I know it’s expensive to start driving but if she cut back on all the clothes shopping she would have the money in no time.. she used to do a haul or 2 every week that all stopped when it was mentioned here about the money she wastes and the fundraiser money but I doubt she has stopped shopping I’d say she just keeps it off the gram

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Anyone else not believe the voucher story? €60 worth of penny’s pyjamas today alone.. I dunno 🤷🏽‍♀️

GossPots

VIP Member
Sorry to anyone that suffers with PCOS (I do) and watched that live with her repeating how great it is to have it. Piss off. It’s not a joke, took me 4 years to get pregnant. I swear she tries to piss me off every day 😂

Gossipygoss

With the Mother an accountant or in the general accountancy area I’d Shan gets absolutely everything she thinks she’s “entitled” to, and then some more, you’ll find they won’t miss a trick. I don’t begrudge anyone the social welfare payments when they fall on hard times, I’ve been there before myself, but to intentionally opt not to work at her age & get everything handed to her is a whole other thing.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I don't want to be rude at all but how is a soup of the day, beef, and a selection of ice cream "fine dining"? Isn't that very standard restaurant food?

Aurorapurple

Chatty Member
I feel like she guilt traps Leigh a lot. I feel she plays the "poor me" card with him and he is such a nice guy that he would do anything for her 🥲

Ah lads! She didn’t even pick up the candle to wipe under it on the coffee table and you could clearly see the stuff she was sorting on the shelves she was moving on the shelves she was throwing into the drawers beside! She’s that lazy!
Honestly.. OCD my ass 🤣 imagine going around the house setting the phone up to record then folding a blanket.. moving the phone to another room and doing another wipe... She has absolutely nothing to do with herself so she videos herself doing things that we all do subconsciously.

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Thread was locked but open again now 😳 anyway shan is being very nice and friendly in her Q&A today and answering questions that iv seen her being asked before but instead of answering she gets very passive aggressive and we’re told we should mind our own business then Q&A is cut short 🤣

Last edited:

GossPots

VIP Member
Happy birthday to the best dad, then the first pic is herself posing. Does anyone else think that pose with the leg flicked up is so cringe she always does it

• Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
And is shantelle not going to work next year,shes obviously well able to after her job!
A young girl like her should be out in the working world not resting at home all day!
Whos paying for the wedding?
So odd
I honestly believe she wants to be kept comfortable by other people and has no drive to do anything herself. College - never finished….work - didn’t finish it either, she went sick but miraculously recovered quick! I don’t know but sickness comes out a lot when things are looking and going good and it seems like she wants to do things. I found the whole speech about maybe working around holidays (Christmas etc) a couple of times a year a bit fucking odd… she doesn’t seem to live in the real world at all and probably needs to grow up and act her age a little. She’s just very very odd.