Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
She has 2 legs, there’s things called buses, taxis etc. she’d be well able to afford them with the amount she throws away on crap. I don’t drive and it’s very easy to plan things out if your not lazy. That excuse is unbelievable. Very clear that she’s a spoilt brat that wants to be looked after and fawned over for the rest of her life. She needs to cop on and grow up. She’s not living in a Disney movie.

Reactions: 9

GossPots

VIP Member
Pretty sure Ashling knew surviving was beautiful 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎, she fought till her last breath you absolute selfish weapon

• Heart
Reactions: 9

GossPots

VIP Member
Something really has gone wrong when at the time she described it as her dream course, was loving it etc, then when asked why she isn’t doing it then it’s because she didn’t like it and financially wasn’t doable, but she can plan and pay for a wedding, no plans for a job, how does this work?

Reactions: 8

Dusty2020

VIP Member
It's actually really sad, lives in her bedroom, comes out to make meals and workout. With this lad just over a year, planning marriage and kids, really immature. I feel bad for her, it's like she's living in a dream world in her head, planning all these things, prob bored shitless in that bedroom. Annoys me when she's dishing out advice on relationships, like sit down, way too young and barely in the relationship a wet week. It's the way she talks about it though, like look Ive the best relationship so listen to me and you could be lucky enough to be a bit like me. I'm alright Shan, I live in the real world, got to know my husband before marrying him, and have been through real life events that shaped our relationship naturally. We didn't plan special date days every week to eat food, we just lived and loved and got here. It's called life.

I don't know about anyone else but if I was moving in with someone after 4 hours and getting engaged etc she'd tell me to cop the fcuk on. Her mother seemed to encourage it? I just think she's so young and vulnerable.
Her mother also comes across as immature and childish, for someone who had a baby young and seems to have a lot of life experiences you would think she would encourage shan to live life to the fullest

Aurorapurple

Chatty Member
Talking about her engagement being low and asking Instagram to fix it 🤣🤣🤣 I'd say the only engagement she gets is from the lot of us on here

• Haha

goss2k22

She had up a few weeks ago with a picture of her ring on her Story about being engaged saying “if he wanted to girls, he would” and something along those lines, I replied to the story saying we don’t all have the money to buy engagement rings doesn’t mean our partner doesn’t love us or want to marry us.. I work full time so does my partner, we are drowning in rent we would love to get married … does she think engagement rings just fall off trees?? She went mad at me and blocked me from seeing her stories .. anyone with any sort of opinion is a “troll”..

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Rumours in the town that some of Shans go fund me money funded the mam Leonas Vegas wedding & their lavish lifestyle since. .

• Wow

Anonymititty

You wouldn’t know, I’d say she’s trying to get on the radar to be honest.
Also the pout at the end and she quickly stopped it cos of the shadow on her lip 😳
The mam is worse, shamelessly doing stories of a baby shoe store somewhere. Did they ask for a promo? I know it's free advertising for them but it's so shameless and see-through. You're only doing it to see what you can get out of of it! Who'd actually be interested in watching those stories, there's enough ads everywhere as it is. If I want to feel like I'm being sold something, I don't click into stories 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wasn't paying attention to Shaun's top lip.. All I could see was the sickly way her lips stick together when she attempts that 2010 pouty face 😩 Isn't that the sign you're using too much?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Anonymititty

Engagement rate 2% 🥲🥲🥲 ok she asks herself the questions it's final.
Some of her posts don't even get over 100 likes. I know likes aren't everything but srsly I have so many less followers and I get more likes and comments, just saying. For 12,000 people some posts get 100 likes or just over, then others get a few hundred - her engagement is very strange and I'm not just talking about on her social media 🤫 Leigh's sister follows her on IG, I wonder what she makes of Shan in general and the set up over there in Casa Tynan. Also 'Clean *my* house with me'? Since when *my*? Spending all day in someone else's gaff with their mother, waiting for them to get home does not make a house.
'What you do today babe?'
'*whatever job Leigh does 🤷🏻‍♀️* How about you?'
'Made lunch, recorded it, passed your mother in the hallway, and recorded myself putting on some clothes and cleaning for 12 thousand people. Then got into a comment war with this girl who had the audacity to say I don't have OCD - it was very triggering!'
And Jesus wept.

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Omg Leigh is hilarious pretending to be Shan, he’s a good character, I’d say he’s very laid back and does anything for a quiet life.. however I think posing for a kiss in the middle of funderland and asking someone to take a picture of it is a bit much 🤮

• Sick

#obsssessed

VIP Member
‘Something solid to put on my CV’ 😂😂 2 weeks work in Penney’s is hardly going to have employers banging down her door!! She’s some dose telling us she’s starting something in January but we won’t know til July!! Please my eyes can’t roll any further with this ones scutter!!

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
Shauntelle, Shauntelle, no expenses spared, a life of travel, shopping and weddings fuelled by the social welfare

Chestnut

Is there really a need to make a gossip thread about a girl who had a horrible life and is still on chemo surely this is against the rules can a moderator please check this ? Shauntelle is harmless and something like this would destroy her. The mother also doesn’t have the required number of followers for a thread.

Gossipygoss

I think she has gone a bit quite on insta since this thread started or else she is watching what she says/does.
Defo reading here!
Definitely gone quiet! She cert has read every post here.

I’m just hanging for my daily bit of nutrition/diet information, never fails to make me laugh! Was that TWO breaded fish/chicken fillets?! On a calorie deficit?!

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
Sorry shan I don't work to be fulfilled, I work because I have to support myself, bring up my family and payy mortgage, such a selfish thing to say. If people like us didn't work you wouldn't have such a cushy life, it's our tax money you're buying your clothes with

Drinking wine at 3 in the day. Having “one of those days” .. I wish I had no job and no responsibilities. Having “one of those days” for most people means having to get on with it. Not having the luxury of drinking alone in the afternoon

• Heart

Gossipygoss

Why is her mam getting married again and having a hen I'm really confused by the whole thing
Imagine asking people to come on your hen party and you already married - what must the guests make of it all!! To add a hen party in the middle of pandemic when the number of people infected is spiralling, having seen your daughter with covid earlier in the year, there are a lot of young ones with an awful lot more sense foregoing the only hen party they will ever have, here’s this one having two.