Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Yes, she definitely doesn’t seem to have matured past the point of 14/15. I can just imagine her slamming doors & crying when she doesn’t get her own way. Great her app went well all the same, at least I shouldn’t have to hear her utter the words “baby dust” again 🙄 She’s like a one who heard the Mammies in the kitchen talking & is just repeating what they heard with no understanding of what they are saying. Back in the bed, so tired, up at 6, god love her!!! Zero clue that some people get up that time everyday to work, do a days work, come home & cook for a family, bed times, homework, housework. No princess Shan gets up early once & has to tell everyone how shattered she is.
It’s like she hasn’t matured from the age she got sick at.. it’s sad to see such a young girl stuck at home doing fuck all all day everyday and using her past illness as an excuse... is childhood cancer going to be her excuse to get out of responsibilities for the rest of her life? I know a lady whose baby was sick when she was 5/6 months the child is now 8 (no side effects from illness) and the lady often refers to the babies illness and uses it to excuse the child’s behaviour meanwhile it’s nothin to do with it at all.. I feel like this will be shan the rest of her life

Reactions: 6

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I don’t know who’s more immature shan or mammy. Mammy always chirping in the background any chance she gets and the excitement and giddiness over a McDonald’s order is so strange

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Restrictions beginning to ease doesn't mean you can go to and from houses for full on sleepovers. I'm probably nit picking because we lost my father in law 3 weeks ago, but he spent weeks before in hospital with only his wife allowed in, and then he died. We never got goodbyes or anything and she just goes wherever she wants and broadcasts it no bother. I know she lost her father in law aswell but I mean she was mixing before that too so I can't say it was surprising they caught it, and she has to live with that, which she seems to be doing no bother anyway.

Even months ago she said she had to go to carlow for an appt with her GP, so she was stressing that the travelling was essential. But leigh came with her, and I remember they went into the town that day to pennys and all. I don't think that was meant to be included as part of the essential journey, a trip away shopping and staying in her mams house. It just boils my blood because she's been the same since the beginning, I'd have more time for her if she addressed it and owned it but she just ignores it.

Rant over 😂
It has always been one rule for shan and one for everyone else.. she always broke restrictions and used collecting medication as her excuse.. I know she has came through cancer and didn’t have an easy journey but she is using that to sail through life without any responsibilities or ownership for her actions

• Heart

Tomboy

I dont get why theres a hen weekend 🤷‍♀️ shes already married!!!??? Is it just to get free stuff or what???

GossPots

VIP Member
Wouldn’t we all have only loved to roll out of the bed at half 10 and at half 12 still be sitting on the couch “looking a mess” - get a job ffs
How can you expect her to get a job when she has to clean that bedroom everyday? She’s flat out the poor thing

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Every time she does one of these question boxes she just get less likeable, she’s probably on illness benefit and he’s working part time, what planet does that child live on, and wants to bring a baby into that I’m sorry but they are both so unmotivated and lazy, her engagement is lower than that Joanne Marie Corinn’s people follow Joanne because they think she’s slow and feel sorry for her but to be fair to her the little effort she does put into her “content” is far more than Shauntelle puts in

Anonymititty

You gotta love how her bio says 'Attitude of gratitude', then she posts videos like that. No caption, not directed at anyone in particular so anyone coming across it innocently would just think 'Umm, okay...' 🧍🏻Notice how she never posts those on her Insta 🤔 I think she likes to maintain this 'Holier than thou' image because it suits her, but scratch underneath just a little and you get this other side. You can see the look in her eyes sometimes when her face drops after putting on a smile for the camera, it's genuinely a little unsettling 💀 And those thumbnails automatically playing does nothing for her 👀

Attachments

GossPots

VIP Member
Why is Shauntelle with a grown man for an appt an im going to Holles street emergency department by myself?

• Sad

GossPots

VIP Member
Also every question with a background of a different posed selfie of her, how many photos has she got of herself in her phone Jesus Christ 😂

• Sick

Anonymititty

It seems the girl she mentioned in her stories yesterday gained her another few followers. The stats aren't on Social Blade just yet but she's gone from 11.5k to 11.6k followers in a day. I can't remember what the girl's name was but they obviously both benefitted from it! I also noticed that she got a lot less questions in her Q&A box than other times, perhaps from not sending in herself some but Idk. She must be reading on here as I just looked at her Tiktok for the first time, and the one from 07-29 covers a lot of issues that were brought up here such as not working, attending College, her treatments etc. But her stories yesterday 'for all the new faces around here' were a great way to explain everything all over again.. I hate it when people treat social media pages as if there physical places? Like a lot of 'new faces here', hun, it's not AA it's Instagram. I understand new people viewing your posts and traffic to your page, but referring to it like it's a place always gives me the ick

GossPots

VIP Member
She’s looking forward to finishing work and getting back into her routine….
That is not normal life like, routine of sitting around in her pyjamas all day eating and cooking and posting posed photos on Instagram , good thing she got 70 euro worth of pjs in Penneys.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
A few weeks back she had a question box. People kept asking her was her dad walking her up the aisle. She said yes her step dad was. So people were obviously asking what happened to her dad. She got thick out and needed a break from social media.
she was extremely passive aggressive about it if I remember correctly, and then said both her mam and stepdad will be walking her up the aisle,. Each to their own but it’s a bit tacky IMO pick one or the other and have the other do something else special on the day... I feel she has this notion that she’s a princess of some kind and this ties in with her “princess” status lol

They have no shame. There was another instagrammer showing off a certain carseat last week that she was gifted from a small little shop in their home town, the mother got a whiff of this and popped up their infamous question boxes asking about the exact carseat and tagging the same small shop hoping for them to invite her in and gift her. It's toe curling. A neck like a jockeys b*llocks

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
If that was me I'd be hoping my family would intervene and stop me from making a show of myself on the gram all the time, the cleaning vids and stupid tik toks and the likes
Unfortunately her mam doesn’t seem an awful lot more mature than her. The TikTok’s are something else, so embarrassing

pops123

She has 4-5 holidays booked between now and next March.. only back from one and gone and booked another.. how she thinks she’s fooling everyone by saying she’s not dipping into her fund is beyond me.. I’m getting social welfare and can barely afford food for the week never mind holidays almost once a month.