Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I honestly think this is very uncalled for! Lots of women are speaking out on their platforms. The conversation has been open, the vigil I attended while it was in Ashlings name was very much about women, abuse and what we need to do to show this I a man problem not a woman’s! This is a vulnerable young girl who’s obviously went through something horrendous opening a conversation. Really don’t think she meant harm by her post.. instahuns have ads up, distasteful posts and have ignored the tragic happenings this week but don’t seem to be getting any hate? That’s what this feels like! Shaun might not get it right all the time but personally I feel this is too much 😭 where’s the support we as women should be sharing 💔 her comments and likes have been no less than any other recent post as stated above? All for discussion and that but not here for hate 🤦🏽‍♀️

Her choice of wording is chronic. It's beyond insensitive... I mean.... surviving is beautiful? Really?

She barely addressed the murder. She skimmed over it to get the topic back to Shan.

She has now removed the post.
Maybe she has a scrap of sense after all. It wasn't appropriate.

Reactions: 14

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Oh my god between the chubby hands and the mank nails, she makes me want to vomit. As for “me time” - all day everyday is me time to that one, sure she spends most of her time in bed. She kinda reminds me of a koala, fat, lazy, sleepy & always eating.
Absoloutely no need for that

Reactions: 14

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Its just a Shan show. It's not that I don't believe her.

I think its incredibly strange to equate a shocking and tragic murder to a case of child abuse (which is what she is saying)

It's a totally different topic. Equally shocking. But I cannot tolerate anyone piggy backing tragedies. Its so far off topic.

Reactions: 12

GossPots

VIP Member
I hope she takes this time to properly take care of and look after herself, not just stay off social media. As for the vicious people body shaming her etc., I hope they've gotten bored and moved on with their lives when/if she decides to return. Unfortunately people like that will always exist but hopefully they'll have copped on and found better things to do. You don't have to like Shauntelle but some of the stuff I have read on here is disgusting and properly out of order to say to anyone ever. She should be allowed to post on social media without fear of what people are saying and wishing her bad fortune. She shouldn't have to take a break because of other people but I hope she comes out of this eventually feeling better than ever
I assume you're including yourself in this "she should be allowed post on social media without fear of what people are saying"
Just because you didn't mention her weight doesn't mean the things you wrote are grand. You wrote lengthy paragraphs here about Shauntelle and obviously were, like us all, inbested in the thread. Don't come on here holier than thou telling us to cop on now because she's taken her page down, you're just as involved 😂😂

• Heart

Anonymititty

I think Ashling story has opened up the conversation. I honestly really felt for her it’s not easy to open up about these things and lots of women are now highlighting it to show we are not alone 💔
I agree that this has made every woman think about the times we made it home okay and Ashling didn't. Shauntelle is talking about her own experience, as I've seen so many women do on my own Instagram, and fuck predatory men who think we are going to be shamed into staying silent 🖕🏻 Men need a little education into a world of fear they know nothing about. Buuuut I do not see the need to take a picture of yourself crying... And upload it. I've never bawled my eyes out and thought 'You know what, I need to capture this moment. I can use this later' liiiikkkeee??? It gives cringe and ick. My heart goes out to every woman who's ever been assaulted/catcalled/abused by a man because no-one deserves that, periodt

pops123

She’s only 23 so I don’t think she’d be very relatable to people the same age! Maybe things have changed since I was that age but me and my friends weren’t booking 5 star hotels and spas, we traveled around Europe and Oz staying in hostels that could have 20 bunk beds in a room 😂😂
No not at all.. I’m 23 also and can’t relate to her at all.. we’re both on social welfare and she lives like she gets a grand a week.. food hauls, clothes hauls, holidays once a month.. it sickens me to be honest

Tomboy

I used to love Shan and her mam, donated a good amount for her to get her treatment but in the last year I have unfollowed both of them. They have both been quite about where money went etc I work a full time quite a good job n no way could afford the amount of crap clothes they buy and beauty treatments! Shan in a relationship a year get engaged and then gives relationship advise WTF Im with my boyfriend nearly 6 years and wouldnt say stuff she says, wait till they actually have to pay for a house and pay actual bills. Im also a qualified PT and my god 99% of the stuff she does (technique) is so wrong! (Although fair play to her for exercising) her mam is WAAAY worse, all she wants is free stuff its actually cringe to watch, puts one pic up and tags like 50 companies 🙄 im from outside Carlow and trust me they are not as well like in Carlow as many think!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Anonymititty

Can't stand when Sophie is hovering on her fucking shoulder, just staring into the camera for attention like 😬 or looking at herself. Then she starts talking over Shauntelle! I can see from Leigh and her Mam Shan doesn't like it when others talk when she's talking, or trying to, because she starts talking louder until the other person stops. Or she glares at them! I genuinely worry Sophie will grow up with her arm perpetually bent at the elbow and an iPhone slotted into her hand, sharing her personal/private information thinking that's how you deal with your problems or that you have to document your life. There are way too many weirdos out there! A girl that young shouldn't be that involved in social media, to have it all over her every day life. Imagine walking into your kitchen and your Mam is recording a video for strangers online? Then your sister is too in your bedroom? Where's the childhood and what happened to 'Don't talk to strangers on the Internet!'? Sophie surely sees the impact of social media on her family, she shouldn't be exposed to that. At her age I was planning what Barbie doll I wanted next and I'm the same age as Shauntelle!
Back in her mam’s & dragging Sophie into the “be kind” sh*t!
[/QUOT

• Heart

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
If I was Leigh’s family especially his mother I’d detest her especially her behaviour when Leigh’s father died it was fucking beyond weird and so self involved, typical Shauntelle style all about her. Leigh screams it’s his first relationship, any other man would tell her to fuck off with the camera. The constantly kissing her cheek will she grins like a manic gives me the serious ick.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Eh all of her OCD and daily deep cleans & she hasn’t managed to notice the absolutely manky trap door over her head 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Again, I don’t have OCD but would be mortified by it!!!!
View attachment 1007941
Is she diagnosed with OCD or is she self diagnosed with OCD? Huge difference.

I'm a neat freak, clean freak, organisation nut. To the point where I give myself dermatitis from washing and scrubbing so often.
But I don't have OCD. I'm just a massively fussy person and quite content with it.
That has been formally agreed between me and the professionals.

She strikes me as the type of person who has OCD, anxiety, depression when 'triggered' by anyone.
When in fact it's normal to have your own routines, anxious feelings and days when you feel low. Not everything is a diagnosis.

Providing yourself with a medical diagnosis is dangerous and narcissistic and knowing people who suffer with these conditions it pisses me off to no end.

She's a slob on the dole trying to dress it up.

Noseymamma2

How come a grown adult can have her mother to an appointment but pregnant women have to get bad news or go to scans alone disgraceful

Reactions: 10

goss2k22

Very interesting tiktok if you search back through her posts - around January 2021. Basically how she plans on parenting. One of her promises is raising kids who will never be handed anything, they’ll have to work for it - give me strength!! Also no technology and plenty outdoors. This poor girl has absolutely zero cop on.
Imagine your mother who never worked a day in her life preaching about working hard for money… the irony.. she seems to have a lot of opinions on things she knows nothing about 😂

The both of them rot me! Her mother needs to come down off her high horse and remember where she came from and stop teaching her kids you can have the high life without working! Shan is saying she can’t work but can be going to trips to hotels and nights out! i work 40 hours a week and can’t afford to go away every month 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart