Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma8

I thought he was working when they met and then was out of work for a while but maybe not! In fairness weddings can be cheap enough. I know it’s tough going budgeting for a wedding! I paid mine off over a year and got a loan for honeymoon. They don’t seem to have many outgoings either so maybe that helps? They don’t seem to go out a lot so probably can save that way?
Yeah I’m not sure what happened but maybe something to do with his hand! He didn’t seem to be in the job very long and hasn’t worked previous to this job in the time that Shan has been with him anyway, me and my partner has worked out whole lives and couldn’t afford a wedding in Ireland or abroad either come to think of it!

Anonymititty

The second dress in her reel is the only one that doesn't look like a table cloth... Why would she possibly need more clothes? Does she think it's okay because she didn't spend any money on them? Promoting fast fashion because fuck the planet I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ We all shop fast fashion sometimes, some people have to, but she can afford to purchase decent quality clothing from better brands, as if she needs to... You rarely ever see her wear the same thing twice anyway. Any thing she wore this time last year? Never seen again. What does she do with it all. But to be making money from slinging such cheap, poorly made clothes is really messed up. Also, she didn't show her teeth for a single second? Like no big smile, just a 😐 pretty much throughout. Nice one pulling the ever loving life out of the dresses too Shaun, never would have known what it would have looked like without you pulling it down, around and over 🤔

Why does she always get clothes in the wrong sizes? I wouldn’t be going around dressed as a valentines mascot anyway but they’d look much better a couple of sizes bigger
Online shopping trying to guess your size can be tough anyway, but brands like Shein are the worst for bigger girls trying to guess. My jeans are all different sizes, even ones from same brands. She needed to throw up this reel regardless in times for Valentine's Day to get that bread 💷

My dog max

VIP Member
Totally!! Passive aggressive and defensive. Then says she’s taking a break for a while and is back on the following day. This christening on Friday is definitely flouting the current restrictions too, but then she’s been ignoring them all along going between houses.
Been reading here I’d say.... all questions answered nicely & of course letting people know christening is on Friday in case anybody wants to send the child something for free!!!

And always justified it and made it seem like they had “special” permission they never once abided by the rules and then was surprised when shan contracted covid..
Did the fellas father pass away from covid too??

karma8

Sure if they have a wedding to pay for they’ll have to cut back in fairness 😂 I personally don’t think they do a lot in regards to nights out or even staycations so if you’ve very little going out, don’t smoke or go on nights out I’d imagine you’d be able to save? Even when they go away they seem to do dinner and head back early which isn’t like a lot there age
Do you see the amount of clothes shopping Shan does and how many staycations they go on? Shan has definitely cut back showing us her shopping hauls but I doubt she has stopped

karma8

She talked about briefly a long while back during a live or a question yoke Sophie was only a baby when they split and and don’t think it was pleasant as she said it was distressing and that she don’t or couldn’t go in to it and insta was not the place