Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
She is flat out with the freebies.
I’d be interested how this “gifted” shite is seen with Social Welfare. Surely you cant sit on your Hole claiming money while also receiving stuff like that. So glad I worked the 53 hours I did this week and paid my tax for Shauntelle to sit back and buy shite.

This is what irritates me enough.
I earn good money. I pay in excess of €500 in tax every week. Sometimes more.

It enrages me that I work so Shan can sit on her shein clad arse preaching about organic food and talking cuckoo about prayers.

What a waste 🤯

Reactions: 8
“I’m just gonna plan my day” - Jesus Christ it’s 11:20am on a Wednesday! My working day is half over and i also am currently having a bad menstrual cycle!! Get yourself into the real world!

Reactions: 7

GossPots

VIP Member
She’s choosing a life in social welfare, that isn’t what social welfare is for, she doesn’t need it she should have a job she is just beyond lazy. Saying she’s going to get a couple of seasonal jobs in 2022 like summer and Christmas I think she has some cheek, how do none of her followers pull her up on this?? Surely at least some of them work to earn a living. I think it’s a disgrace what she’s doing especially when she’s so open about it and also so open about all the stuff she buys, trips she goes on, planning a wedding and a baby, there is no way you should bring a baby into this world without a way to support it. She’s a disgrace

PinkBella

She is 100% writing all of those herself! You can tell they were written by the same person, with the mojis at the end of the questions which is what she always does, punctuations etc 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Gossipygoss

The Bra video is just attention seeking, plain pure and simple, she’s not getting the attention she so badly craves, and just like a bold child bad attention is still better than no attention. As someone said earlier I’d say she gets more engagement here than she does on Instagram.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Yeah most of them where wrote by the same person. The “.x” or the “.x💖” at the end of the sentences when there was room left to put anything gave it away. Also the multiple story long explanation. She needs to seriously grow the hell up. I’d say between her and Leigh they filled her question box.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
She’s going from telling people to “fuck you” on tik tok to wanting to pray for people. Sorry love I think you need to say a few decades of the rosary cos with your potty mouth you’ll be going straight to hell 🤭
Also that cat is sick of her shit, talking to and holding it like a baby… no wonder if wants to rip her face off.

• Haha

Memaw

Chatty Member
Anyone wanna join her bible studies 🤨
Strange how the Bible study has come around again after it was said here about her choice of song over her tiktoks but she doesn't read here 🤔.. and as for the mother and daughter doing the try on could she be anymore obvious she's trying to get the young one into more adverts

• Sick

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Makes me laugh how her mam is having another wedding..despite the fact she got married in Vegas a few years ago..cashing in on it again when shes married years!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Anonymititty

If she was chocolate she would eat herself! She actually gives me grade A second hand embarrassment for her. Her whole Instagram page is cringe!
The last one is killing me 😂 The over the top expressions are not selling it... There are times it's like she doesn't realise the camera is still recording or she doesn't watch back what she records. On her story a while ago, I think it's a Tik Tok too, Leigh kissed her on the cheek (for the camera ofc) and she grimaces afterwards? It was very strange 🤨

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Daughter shauntelle, she lives with her partner and his mother(who she doesn’t show so should not be discussed). Mother Leona who had a baby 9/10 months ago (a longed for IVF baby) who she never quites whinging about now and also has 2 other older kids. Leona is one of the greatest beggy Mitchell’s and is only dying to become an “influencer”

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She's having a chill day today.... Is everyday not a chill day for Shauntelle?
Exactly!! I don’t watch every day but she’s never outside her room or kitchen if u ask me!! I hate when she comes on and can hardly breathe when talking, like take a few minutes and then come on 🙄🙄

Gossipygoss

No reality at all, Leigh is in for a life of her thinking she’s too precious to do anything, sure she hurt her back going for a stroll, imagine if she actually tried to do anything strenuous. All she seems to do is clean her bedroom like a little child. Seriously immature & childish in her attitude and manner.

• Heart

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I’d well believe it.
On another thread here there were comments on where the cash came for the 'forever home'(hate that phrase) teeth, wedding, several holidays and IVF treatment.

To me they are just more people who try to turn their life tragic story into a Insta cash out. There is a long list of them now.

• Heart

GossPots

VIP Member
"ask me a question"

Translates to Shan asking herself questions to get whatever info she wants across.

Who asked her the non binary shaving question 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thread suggestion 😅

Shave shave shave your legs, but leave hair on your face, beg the gram, include your fam, hi my name in Shan 😅

Last edited: