Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossPots

VIP Member
Ah lads! She didn’t even pick up the candle to wipe under it on the coffee table and you could clearly see the stuff she was sorting on the shelves she was moving on the shelves she was throwing into the drawers beside! She’s that lazy!
Yeah to be fair I was thinking the exact same as that comment, wiping around all the stuff 😂😂

Reactions: 1

#obsssessed

VIP Member
It could be a lasting side effect of her treatment but I’d imagine her overall weight wouldn’t help, Was she like that before she had Covid??

Gossipygoss

Funny how the social media breaks have been after a stay with her mother before she headed back to Leigh. I wonder is he against social media. Either way as everyone else said the break might be the best idea she’s had.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
How is she allowed Jump from house to house? She should be extra careful after having covid etc.

Mod edit: account isn't big enough for a threas

Last edited by a moderator:

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Yeh i'v friends who donated €100 each to her GofundMe🙈Soooo glad i never did..as a lot of it been used to fund their lifestyle now..lots of others think the same..she is so selfish & entitled🙄
Same here. It was constant every day with people trying to help. A lot of money that people could ill afford at the time. You would have to wonder though how these influencers fund their lifestyle. A normal wage or social welfare wouldn’t stretch far enough for the days out, doing up houses and shopping hauls. It’s very dodgy and none of them want to answer the questions especially when it’s been associated with fundraising.

Ali x

I think people just find it strange that she is well able when it suits her. She was out drinking 3 nights in a row there a few weeks ago. And forever spending money when she doesn't even work, and flaunting it. Surely if you can go out drinking, or being up and about when it suits you then you can go get a job. A questionable go fund me also.
I do see your point..

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Honest a bit of both I'd say. The bit of money she has she hasn't a clue what to do with it. They have money from somewhere her mother seems to have a bit as well and doesn't work, great example for her 🤣
I think the mother does work, she works from home for an accountant as far as I know.. Iv no doubt that she gets a lot of handouts from the government too but if she’s entitled to it then more power to her I suppose