Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Is it me or is she ways out of breath.someone need to tell her to buy a decent bra

Reactions: 1
That wedding...the embarrassing TikToks, the tacky bridesmaid dresses, Shauntelle’s orange spray tan...enough already!

Also she's having a destination wedding? How the hell is she affording that?

karma8

It was asked when Shan was talking about them doing IVF before and they were worried over stigma over having different dads for all the kids
I live in the area where she lived with her ex years ago and she left when Sophie was a baby theirs a lot of talk about what happened to her but Stephen and Sophie are def his 🤷🏽‍♀️

Spink

I don't care about people getting thins for free, it's marketing for the company, I get it, what bothers me is the obvious hinting and begging off some of them.
Or them randomly promoting something they've no interest in just because it was given to them for free, Shan had some random ones.
It's crazy , it's the not so subtle begging that does it for me. The sheer greediness take take take and no give , always

Gossipygoss

No way, still a go fund me open?!! That’s mad! I don’t get her at all, well enough to be online and flouting all of the rules travelling between counties, has she ever had any sort of work?

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Shauntelle did say, which I’m very surprised by, that her treatment was 1 million in Texas and the gavin Glynn foundation helped out with some of it.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
And I see shans mother is only in her own house a wet week and already needs a skip to declutter?? Like how could she possibly have a skip load of stuff that’s only suitable for a skip after only being in the house a short time!
I see she’s promoting the silk max pro I’d say that will end up in the skip too.. it’s a piece of shit

Good for her. She clearly has a good support system which is great to see. I really hope she makes the decision to stay away permanently. Public social media isn’t for her. I wish her all the best.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
It’s probably been asked or said before but why is her breathing so bad I know she had a cancer etc but would that affect your breathing still?