Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma8

You can work up to 18.5 hours a week and still claim carers,
Very sad about Gareth but she is milking the wedding , they are married already why do another one
Lots of people elope and have the wedding at a later time I wouldn’t see an issue in having a wedding with family plus they had to legally register here which she chatted about last week? She def works more than that, it’s easy assume carers just because someone in a house is disabled but it’s actually not always the case. I couldn’t get it for my son because of income! I like Leona and in fairness like everyone they can not be your cup of tea but in most times I enjoy her page and I don’t actually see any wedding freebies or begging? Maybe I’m missing something?

karma8

I honestly think this is very uncalled for! Lots of women are speaking out on their platforms. The conversation has been open, the vigil I attended while it was in Ashlings name was very much about women, abuse and what we need to do to show this I a man problem not a woman’s! This is a vulnerable young girl who’s obviously went through something horrendous opening a conversation. Really don’t think she meant harm by her post.. instahuns have ads up, distasteful posts and have ignored the tragic happenings this week but don’t seem to be getting any hate? That’s what this feels like! Shaun might not get it right all the time but personally I feel this is too much 😭 where’s the support we as women should be sharing 💔 her comments and likes have been no less than any other recent post as stated above? All for discussion and that but not here for hate 🤦🏽‍♀️
I am sure this comment won't last too long 🙈

GossPots

VIP Member
God forgive me, but in the Q&A, someone telling the mother she couldn’t believe she was 41, no shade, but only for having the baby, I’d have put her Closer to he other end of the 40s.

I agree, when she was doing the ivf I honestly thought she was over 45, thought it was mad

Anonymititty

I just checked, her page is gone… unless she just blocked a load of people that viewed her stories?
That would be quite a lot of people, I doubt she went to that much effort. She must have deleted. I just checked the Mam's page to be sure and a tagged link didn't work. I never noticed how little her Mam posts about her now except for her birthday just gone the last post with Shan was back in March. Until the Mam removed some post of her if she asked? Also just noticed the Mam hit 10K.... Leigh's page is still up, followed by Shan's Mam. No posts but it's private anyway. Maybe she was reading on here again about the Hen party

Anonymititty

T
She has a new account, only accepting people she knows. Strange move.... 😏
She created that account ages ago, early this year. I remember her posting about it on her story but she doesn't seem to use it or maybe she is now but we won't know as it's private

Screenshot_20210824-141030__01.jpg
Tik Tok is private from what I can see, I never followed her on there so I can't say if anything's been deleted

Last edited:

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Did he not break his hand? I thought he’s only off sick because of that? I think all hotels have wedding planners at least mine did? Her mother is an accountant she has said it on Q&As a good few times. I missed her looking for a job, has she mentioned it since?

t
Yeah I’m not sure what happened but maybe something to do with his hand! He didn’t seem to be in the job very long and hasn’t worked previous to this job in the time that Shan has been with him anyway, me and my partner has worked out whole lives and couldn’t afford a wedding in Ireland or abroad either come to think of it!

GossPots

VIP Member
I see she’s promoting the silk max pro I’d say that will end up in the skip too.. it’s a piece of shit
Oh is it I was tempted to buy this 😂

Wheres lees mother gone?
Did they move?
Pretty sure she still lives there just doesn’t share her on Instagram. I always thought it was a bit odd how they just start taking over after getting engaged and knowing each other a wet week, but the mam must not mind

#obsssessed

VIP Member
A few weeks back she had a question box. People kept asking her was her dad walking her up the aisle. She said yes her step dad was. So people were obviously asking what happened to her dad. She got thick out and needed a break from social media.
Is this shauntelle your talking about?? Did she say what happened her dad?? I’m so nosey 🧐🧐

karma8

I
Leona is the biggest beggy Mitchell.. she tries to pass it off like she’s not but the hinting she does makes me cringe so bad for her
I’ve not really seen that but I guess that’s what most on Insta are there for 🤷🏽‍♀️ The amount of stuff some get is insane isn’t it?