Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Anyone know the link between them and mind of a mammy.. they mentioned before that they grew up together and it was asked in one of Shan’s Q&As but she more or less dismissed the Q

Andipop20

What’s the issue with Gareth? As in why would she be getting caters for him? I’m not too familiar with his story. X

People need to remember this is a young girl who is currently on chemo.. I know she is slightly irritating but she’s still growing up and god only knows how she is feeling being on so many medications.. I for one definitely can’t judge her for being lazy as I have no idea what it feels like to be on those kind of drugs but maybe she doesn’t have much more energy than to lie around the place
Is she on active treatment?? Not commenting either way, just curious? She always makes out her illness is behind her..

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Must be difficult with just one wage coming in to pay for a wedding!
Does her mum work?
Leigh doesn’t work either, he got a job a few months ago but is off sick or something happened his hand I’m not sure I must’ve missed that part but she mentioned a few weeks ago hopefully he’ll be able to go back to work soon.. I don’t think work is a priority for either of them! Yes her mother is an accountants assistant or something like that

R1208u1

She'd be on disability payment and her mam probably claiming careers , carers get 1700 every June or July then weekly small payments not sure exact amounts and not dissing anyone claiming this or anything but with that and her bf working I'm sure that's how they pay for things
Would her mother still get carers when she doesn't live with her?? And why would she ve getting disability and carers? Sorry if it a silly question.

Gossipygoss

She is trying to compress her wobbly parts so much she has a pair of breasts growing out her back (in latest pic with Stephen)

If you're so body positive, let it out
Such a strange angle… hard to figure which way around she is 🙈 I dunno how her mother doesn’t bring her to a decent bra shop & get her fitted properly, a good bra would do her absolute wonders.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She was also married before this is her 3rd marriage she married Stephens dad too

I remember that Jesus makes you wonder 😳 was it then the Mam’s page was always featured as people’s favourites to follow even though her page was very small at the time
Does Stephen Sophie and shan have the same dad?

karma8

Did he not break his hand? I thought he’s only off sick because of that? I think all hotels have wedding planners at least mine did? Her mother is an accountant she has said it on Q&As a good few times. I missed her looking for a job, has she mentioned it since?
Leigh doesn’t work either, he got a job a few months ago but is off sick or something happened his hand I’m not sure I must’ve missed that part but she mentioned a few weeks ago hopefully he’ll be able to go back to work soon.. I don’t think work is a priority for either of them! Yes her mother is an accountants assistant or something like that
t

Tomboy

So basically all her questions answered were questions asked on her... or things she wanted to talk about 🙄

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Is this shauntelle your talking about?? Did she say what happened her dad?? I’m so nosey 🧐🧐
I don’t think anything happened to him, she did have contact with him and spoke about him before but she hasn’t mentioned him in a long time and dare you ask her or you’d be told you don’t know anything about boundaries and it’s not right to ask such personal questions 🙈

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I thought he was working when they met and then was out of work for a while but maybe not! In fairness weddings can be cheap enough. I know it’s tough going budgeting for a wedding! I paid mine off over a year and got a loan for honeymoon. They don’t seem to have many outgoings either so maybe that helps? They don’t seem to go out a lot so probably can save that way?
Do you see the amount of clothes shopping Shan does and how many staycations they go on? Shan has definitely cut back showing us her shopping hauls but I doubt she has stopped